Author Topic: Trump Extremists Demand Civil War, Mass Murder After New Indictment  (Read 2584 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Trump Extremists Demand Civil War, Mass Murder After New Indictment
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2023, 02:49:03 pm »
It was the local ABC affiliate that, while covering the story, played Kari Lake’s comment about the DOJ having to go through card carrying members of the NRA to get Trump

Her comment was dumb.

@LMAO

Of  course it was. She is a politician running for elective office,and most of the voters are dumber than snot.
IF  you want to get elected,you have to "play to the crowd that  brung ya and still shows up. I doubt even 10 percent of them agree with what she said,but it sounds and feels good,so they applauded. Even THEY know it ain't likely to happen.

For one, and I see that same false assumption here, people like her believe the 75 million votes Trump got in 2020 are all from enthusiastic supporters.

You have no more proof of this than I have of it being false. You are just assuming it is true,like I am assuming it isn't true.

I voted for him in 2020 but I won’t be voting for him in 2024

I will.

Secondly, she unwittingly confirmed the stereotype the left has of NRA members as violent rednecks.

BIG FREAKING DEAL!  Moses himself could make another appearance from "the mount" carrying a smoking stone that says NRA members "are as pure as the driven snow  and have no intention of hurting anything or anyone unless they are attacked",and the left wouldn't believe him.

Spend your time and money focusing on the people who ARE sympathetic to your cause,and quit wasting time on the losers that hate you with a passion because their tv's and newspapers have told them to hate and fear you.

I’m a life member of the NRA as is my wife and we’re both college educated professionals who’ve never pointed a gun at another person in our lives

I am also a NRA Life Member,and have  been for so long I can't even remember when I joined.

I can't say I have never pointed a gun at anyone,but I CAN say I never pointed a gun at anyone or shot anyone when it wasn't justified and I had no other choice other than allowing myself to be killed.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2023, 02:53:36 pm »
As the Stormfront website demonstrates, the world does not have a dearth of whackjobs. Sadly. At the same time, Stormfront also demonstrates that they are few and relatively isolated. Stormfronters, may they turn or burn, also demonstrate that whackjobs of that sort do little, while Antifoids demonstrate that it is almost entirely Prog whackjobs who are violent, with Prog pols shielding them.

@PeteS in CA

Good post!

I can't say that I have ever met any of the Storm Front loons because I THINK  I  may have at a gun show when I was still living in Denver. If those  two loons weren't Storm Front,they should have been,although I WILL give them credit for maintaining their cool and trying  to recruit in a rational tone of voice  and never once foaming at the mouth.

They  were also trying  to hand out membership applications of some sort,but didn't see anyone taking them.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2023, 02:59:21 pm »
You have no more proof of this than I have of it being false. You are just assuming it is true,like I am assuming it isn't true.

I voted for him in 2020 but I won’t be voting for him in 2024

I will.

Secondly, she unwittingly confirmed the stereotype the left has of NRA members as violent rednecks.

BIG FREAKING DEAL!  Moses himself could make another appearance from "the mount" carrying a smoking stone that says NRA members "are as pure as the driven snow  and have no intention of hurting anything or anyone unless they are attacked",and the left wouldn't believe him.

Spend your time and money focusing on the people who ARE sympathetic to your cause,and quit wasting time on the losers that hate you with a passion because their tv's and newspapers have told them to hate and fear you.

I’m a life member of the NRA as is my wife and we’re both college educated professionals who’ve never pointed a gun at another person in our lives

I am also a NRA Life Member,and have  been for so long I can't even remember when I joined.

I can't say I have never pointed a gun at anyone,but I CAN say I never pointed a gun at anyone or shot anyone when it wasn't justified and I had no other choice other than allowing myself to be killed.

Your experience of having to use a gun is quite a bit different than those of us here who never served in combat. I have never in my life had to make the choice to kill somebody to defend myself and I’m thankful for that. I would make it if I had to, but I’m glad it so far I haven’t. The only thing I have a shot at is game and paper and clay targets

I became a life member when I got out of the Army in 1987. At that time I think to become a life member was $200. I don’t know what it cost now.

I remember several years ago, there was a poll  that the results were that most Americans didn’t have a negative view of the NRA or its members. They may not have agreed  with them on everything. But most Americans did not view the NRA the  same way that the left does
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2023, 03:25:07 pm »

Your experience of having to use a gun is quite a bit different than those of us here who never served in combat. I have never in my life had to make the choice to kill somebody to defend myself and I’m thankful for that. I would make it if I had to, but I’m glad it so far I haven’t. The only thing I have a shot at is game and paper and clay targets

I became a life member when I got out of the Army in 1987. At that time I think to become a life member was $200. I don’t know what it cost now.

I remember several years ago, there was a poll  that the results were that most Americans didn’t have a negative view of the NRA or its members. They may not have agreed  with them on everything. But most Americans did not view the NRA the  same way that the left does

@LMAO

I THINK it can be safely said that the majority of the people who  hate the NRA live in cities and have never even handled a gun,never mind shot one,and that the majority of the people who  ARE NRA members are people who grew up in or still live in rural areas. Many may not even have any interest in hunting,but understand  that they MIGHT at some time in the future NEED a gun to protect self,family,and home,so they have one. It just sits propped in a corner or having on a wall,and they and any children they might  have,have  seen it so often they don't even notice it.

IF they are a farming family,it probably takes rides in the tractor with whoever is operating it in case they happen to run across and injured animal that is slowly dying,or a live and dangerous animal to both  themselves and their livestock. Either way,it gets used.

I wish that someone who is honest would do some sort of survey on the number or rural people who  own firearms of any type,as well as if they have ever used them to kill anything,and what it was they killed and  why they killed it.

We all  KNOW this is not  going to happen though,and we know WHY  it's not going to happen.

I occasionally  tell some ignorant fool a TRUE story of me talking with my elementary school principle one day and describing my 1914 double-barrel 12 gauge with  exposed hammers shot gun to him,and him actually ASKING me to bring it to school with  me the next day  so he could see it.

So,when I got on the bus to go to school the next day carrying the shotgun,the bus driver asked me "What are you doing with that shotgun?",and when I told her,she said "Ok,get on the bus.",and that was it.

THAT WAS ALL THAT WAS EVER SAID ABOUT IT.

Of course,I had to let the other kids look at and handle it,but I had no shotgun shells with me,so everybody knew it and I were both harmless.

I sometimes carried  that same shotgun to high school with me because I would go duck hunting at dawn,and then go to high school in time to be there  when the starting bell rang. I would walk into  the school with the shotgun in my hands and lock it in my wall locker for the rest of the school day,and NOBODY thought a thing about it.

I can't even begin to image the uproar that would be created if some kid tried to do that these days.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2023, 03:28:24 pm »
@LMAO

I THINK it can be safely said that the majority of the people who  hate the NRA live in cities and have never even handled a gun,never mind shot one,and that the majority of the people who  ARE NRA members are people who grew up in or still live in rural areas. Many may not even have any interest in hunting,but understand  that they MIGHT at some time in the future NEED a gun to protect self,family,and home,so they have one. It just sits propped in a corner or having on a wall,and they and any children they might  have,have  seen it so often they don't even notice it.

IF they are a farming family,it probably takes rides in the tractor with whoever is operating it in case they happen to run across and injured animal that is slowly dying,or a live and dangerous animal to both  themselves and their livestock. Either way,it gets used.

I wish that someone who is honest would do some sort of survey on the number or rural people who  own firearms of any type,as well as if they have ever used them to kill anything,and what it was they killed and  why they killed it.

We all  KNOW this is not  going to happen though,and we know WHY  it's not going to happen.

I occasionally  tell some ignorant fool a TRUE story of me talking with my elementary school principle one day and describing my 1914 double-barrel 12 gauge with  exposed hammers shot gun to him,and him actually ASKING me to bring it to school with  me the next day  so he could see it.

So,when I got on the bus to go to school the next day carrying the shotgun,the bus driver asked me "What are you doing with that shotgun?",and when I told her,she said "Ok,get on the bus.",and that was it.

THAT WAS ALL THAT WAS EVER SAID ABOUT IT.

Of course,I had to let the other kids look at and handle it,but I had no shotgun shells with me,so everybody knew it and I were both harmless.

I sometimes carried  that same shotgun to high school with me because I would go duck hunting at dawn,and then go to high school in time to be there  when the starting bell rang. I would walk into  the school with the shotgun in my hands and lock it in my wall locker for the rest of the school day,and NOBODY thought a thing about it.

I can't even begin to image the uproar that would be created if some kid tried to do that these days.

We could bring our shotguns to school when we were in high school, but we had to keep them in our car trunks. We had a lot of teachers that liked to go grouse hunting so they also understood that there was a lot of us high school boys and girls that also enjoyed that after school.

And nobody raised an eyebrow. Now you bring a plastic butter knife to school and you’re suspended
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2023, 03:55:12 pm »
We could bring our shotguns to school when we were in high school, but we had to keep them in our car trunks. We had a lot of teachers that liked to go grouse hunting so they also understood that there was a lot of us high school boys and girls that also enjoyed that after school.

And nobody raised an eyebrow. Now you bring a plastic butter knife to school and you’re suspended

I have heard talk of CWII for a long time around here. Especially after the Randy Weaver debacle.

Back in the day a lot of people had a gun rack in the back window of their pickup. So it was nothing to see guns at school.

There was a case over in Sun Valley where a cop had arrested a couple of guys for cocaine who had been sitting in a pickup in front of a bar. The probable cause for searching was they had guns displayed in the back window. The judge said "not in this state" and threw the case out.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2023, 04:04:26 pm »
As the Stormfront website demonstrates, the world does not have a dearth of whackjobs. Sadly. At the same time, Stormfront also demonstrates that they are few and relatively isolated. Stormfronters, may they turn or burn, also demonstrate that whackjobs of that sort do little, while Antifoids demonstrate that it is almost entirely Prog whackjobs who are violent, with Prog pols shielding them.

I had not poked my head in there for over 10 years, and I had completely forgotten about stormfront.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2023, 04:05:33 pm »

@LMAO

This "shift" in values and opinions happened in such a short time historically,that it really is amazing.

"We,the people" were too busy working and living our normal lives to notice it happening. Now it may well be too late to do anything to prevent it from becoming even worse.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2023, 05:03:36 pm »
Why add predictable confusion with the "Kontingent" and the third, unnecessary "K" when "Keyboard Kommandos" would have been irrefutably clear?  :pondering:
Does the implication hurt? Or do you sympathize with the idea of using violence to get your way?

You're the biggest Trump supporter here. What say you? Is this justified?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2023, 11:19:09 pm »

Uh, Stormfront is a neo-Nazi forum.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2023, 12:18:15 am »
Uh, Stormfront is a neo-Nazi forum.
The poster recognizes that—but acknowledges that Stormfront types are largely all talk and almost never any action... whereas Antifa is violent on a regular basis.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline libertybele

« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2023, 12:27:48 am »
The poster recognizes that—but acknowledges that Stormfront types are largely all talk and almost never any action... whereas Antifa is violent on a regular basis.

Antifa is violent and from what I can tell, well organized.

(By the way @jmyrlefuller - very nice avatar -- your best so far).
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2023, 02:26:39 am »
I second that @jmyrlefuller nice avatar.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2023, 03:37:06 am »
[...] while Antifoids demonstrate that it is almost entirely Prog whackjobs who are violent, with Prog pols shielding them.

Not always... Go wander around and find out what happened when Antifa decided to make a stink with the Gypsy Jokers (1% MC).

It did not turn out well for antifa.  :whistle:

And btw, when they started their campaign and tried to take their bullcrap out of the city and into rural areas (including here), the results were always the same... Tucked tails, beating feet back to their liberal shitholes.

So on the ground, the threat is real (and deserved)... though most of this (the OP) is just folks talking smack.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2023, 12:22:38 pm »

:thumbsup:

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2023, 01:37:47 pm »
Any time the MAGAs gather en masse, it's a surveillance and infiltration opportunity for Government agents.

Trump is not worth going to jail for.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2023, 01:55:40 pm »
So some anonymous posters said something.

Give me real names, and not twist words of people like Kari Lake to fit the agenda.
The Republic is lost.

Offline ScottinVA

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2023, 04:09:43 pm »
Any time the MAGAs gather en masse, it's a surveillance and infiltration opportunity for Government agents.

Trump is not worth going to jail for.
Quite agree. The fed infiltrators will be there with Nazi flags, facemasks, tiki torches - and MAGA hats.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2023, 08:23:13 pm »
Antifa are planning their own action to celebrate the Trump indictment.

Andy Ngô 🏳️‍🌈
@MrAndyNgo
Though #Antifa claim to be for the abolishment of prisons & the state, the Miami Antifa cell is holding a celebration direct action over the federal indictment of Donald Trump. They plan to be at the Wilkie D. Ferguson courthouse on June 13. They're telling their members to come masked & suggest they are prepared for criminal activities.

1:35 PM · Jun 12, 2023

Andy Ngô 🏳️‍🌈
@MrAndyNgo
A Florida Antifa member was federally convicted and sentenced last year to prison for trying to organize a massacre of Trump supporters. He is scheduled to be released this summer.
1:45 PM · Jun 12, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2023, 08:30:49 pm »
Antifa are planning their own action to celebrate the Trump indictment.

Andy Ngô 🏳️‍🌈
@MrAndyNgo
Though #Antifa claim to be for the abolishment of prisons & the state, the Miami Antifa cell is holding a celebration direct action over the federal indictment of Donald Trump. They plan to be at the Wilkie D. Ferguson courthouse on June 13. They're telling their members to come masked & suggest they are prepared for criminal activities.

1:35 PM · Jun 12, 2023

Andy Ngô 🏳️‍🌈
@MrAndyNgo
A Florida Antifa member was federally convicted and sentenced last year to prison for trying to organize a massacre of Trump supporters. He is scheduled to be released this summer.
1:45 PM · Jun 12, 2023

This shouldn't be taken lightly.  Regardless I believe that Trump will do some time.  I also think his safety is a huge concern.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2023, 11:13:28 pm »
  Regardless I believe that Trump will do some time. 

I don't believe he will

Barry Goldwater

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #47 on: June 13, 2023, 12:14:34 am »
I don't believe he will

I agree.  I'd actually be shocked.

First, you gotta get a conviction, which isn't going to be easy especially given the judge.  It's then gotta survive appeal.  I don't believe Trump can pardon himself, but I do think that any other Republican would pardon him, or at least commute any sentence.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #48 on: June 13, 2023, 12:23:40 am »
I agree.  I'd actually be shocked.

First, you gotta get a conviction, which isn't going to be easy especially given the judge.  It's then gotta survive appeal.  I don't believe Trump can pardon himself, but I do think that any other Republican would pardon him, or at least commute any sentence.

@Maj. Bill Martin

I also don't think the Dims have ANY desire to establish a precedent that can possibly  come back and smack THEM in the face.

Oh,they will huff and puff and talk about "blowing the man down",but it ain't gonna happen. The ONLY  reason they are doing this is to TRY to destroy his chances of running against them come the next Presidential election by convincing any independent voters that he is a crook so that they won't vote  for him.

THAT is what ALL this nonsense is about,and nothing more.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2023, 12:38:20 am »
@Maj. Bill Martin

I also don't think the Dims have ANY desire to establish a precedent that can possibly  come back and smack THEM in the face.

Oh,they will huff and puff and talk about "blowing the man down",but it ain't gonna happen. The ONLY  reason they are doing this is to TRY to destroy his chances of running against them come the next Presidential election by convincing any independent voters that he is a crook so that they won't vote  for him.

THAT is what ALL this nonsense is about,and nothing more.

@sneakypete

Disagree somewhat.  The Dems are renowned for ignoring precedents they themselves set.  They are perpetually surprised when they get bit in the ass for their own rules.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: