Author Topic: Dylan Mulvaney calls on brands to develop more trans partnerships after Bud Light fight: 'Realize' m  (Read 287 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 June 7, 2023 1:00pm EDT
Dylan Mulvaney calls on brands to develop more trans partnerships after Bud Light fight: 'Realize' my 'power'
Anheuser-Busch has shed $27 billion in market value since partnering with trans influencer
By Kristine Parks | Fox News

Dylan Mulvaney, the transgender social media influencer whose polarizing partnership with Bud Light set off a devastating backlash for the company, argues more brands need to put transgender people in the limelight.

Besides Bud Light, Mulvaney has, in the past, partnered with at least a dozen other major companies to sell women's products such as sports bras and makeup. The White House also invited Mulvaney to interview President Biden last year.

In an interview with LGBTQ digital magazine Them on Tuesday, the activist argued it was important to leverage this "power" and "privilege" as a White trans person to help more trans people get the attention of brands.

"For a long time, I felt so lucky that these opportunities were coming my way that I thought it was by accident. But now I realize how much power I actually have," Mulvaney said. "If a brand wants to work with me so bad, then they should work with other trans people, too. It’s not enough to just hire me, this white, skinny trans girl. I want all the dolls getting all the brand deals."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/after-bud-light-fight-dylan-mulvaney-calls-brands-develop-more-trans-partnerships-realize-my-power
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

:facepalm2:

The Bud Light boycott has to continue until this shitty little excuse for a human being is shunned for the mentally ill disaster he is.

Offline DB

Well, no one can argue he isn't a major influencer... He transitioned billions of dollars out of Bud Light's business...

Offline Kamaji

Well, no one can argue he isn't a major influencer... He transitioned billions of dollars out of Bud Light's business...

There is that!