Author Topic: NYC Mayor Eric Adams Suggests New Yorkers Open Their Homes to Migrants  (Read 397 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
NYC Mayor Eric Adams Suggests New Yorkers Open Their Homes to Migrants

JOHN BINDER5 Jun 20231,718

New York City Mayor Eric Adams (D) is suggesting that the city’s government may soon pay New Yorkers to open their homes to border crossers and illegal aliens who continue arriving in the city on a weekly basis.

Since the spring of last year, more than 72,000 border crossers and illegal aliens have arrived in New York City, the majority of which — 37,500 — remain in the city’s shelter system, which now includes hotel rooms, homeless shelters, and a former jail paid for by local taxpayers.

On Monday, while announcing that the city will begin housing about 1,000 border crossers and illegal aliens in 50 churches and faith-based shelters, Adams suggested that he eventually hopes the city will pay New Yorkers to house migrants in their homes.

https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2023/06/05/nyc-mayor-eric-adams-suggests-new-yorkers-open-their-homes-to-migrants/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline MajorClay

You first mayor. Lead by example.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yeah,that ought to work out well
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!