Author Topic: California border patrol agents seize 112 pounds of fentanyl worth over $1.5 million  (Read 172 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
California border patrol agents seize 112 pounds of fentanyl worth over $1.5 million

By Brad Matthews - The Washington Times - Saturday, May 27, 2023
U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents in Pine Valley, California, announced Friday the seizure of 112 pounds of blue fentanyl pills worth around $1,536,000.

The Pine Valley border station is near the U.S.-Mexico border near San Diego. On May 18, agents stopped a 2003 SUV of unspecified make and model. When a drug dog was alerted to something in the vehicle, the car and its driver, a U.S. citizen, were taken to another checkpoint.

At the checkpoint, the agents found the narcotics hidden inside the roof of the car in nine plastic-wrapped packages. The blue pills within were found to be fentanyl.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2023/may/27/california-border-patrol-agents-seize-112-pounds-f/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson