Author Topic: Report: Illegal Alien Rape Suspect Freed by Obama’s DHS, Stayed in U.S. Thanks to Sanctuary County  (Read 120 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Report: Illegal Alien Rape Suspect Freed by Obama’s DHS, Stayed in U.S. Thanks to Sanctuary County

JOHN BINDER22 May 202352

An illegal alien, charged with raping a teenage girl and a woman at a Maryland hiking trail, was reportedly released into the United States by former President Obama’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS) before taking advantage of a local sanctuary policy to stay in the U.S. after a criminal conviction.

Jose Roberto Hernandez Espinal, a 20-year-old illegal alien from El Salvador, was arrested and charged with first-degree rape, first-degree assault, second-degree assault, armed robbery, and kidnapping for allegedly raping a 15-year-old girl and a woman at a hiking trail in Montgomery County, Maryland.

Jon Feere, Director of Investigations at the Center for Immigration Studies and a former Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) official in the Trump administration, reports that Espinal was released into the U.S. in 2013 by Obama’s DHS before carrying out an extensive violent crime record.

“Sources report to me that the illegal alien arrested for raping a woman and a teenager has a LENGTHY criminal and immigration history and was repeatedly protected by sanctuary policies in Maryland,” Feere posted.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/05/22/report-sanctuary-county-helped-keep-illegal-rape-suspect-us/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson