Author Topic: The elites' plan to orchestrate famines  (Read 269 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
The elites' plan to orchestrate famines
« on: May 22, 2023, 01:18:48 pm »
WND by Patrice Lewis 5/19/2023

Exclusive: Patrice Lewis sounds alarm over huge swaths of global food production being targeted

There is a war on food. As an absolute necessity of life, this seems like a ridiculously counterintuitive thing to do, but there you go.

Why is food suddenly a bad thing? Easy peasy: Farming uses nitrogen, and nitrogen is being blamed for global warming, so of course it must be eliminated. In the name of saving the planet, huge swaths of global food production are being targeted.

"Rice is to blame for around 10% of global emissions of methane, a gas that over two decades, traps about 80 times as much heat as carbon dioxide," intones the AP. "Scientists say that if the world wants to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, rice cannot be ignored."

Who cares if half the global population depends on rice for food? Let 'em die.

Dutch farmers are being hounded off their farms by government goons, with some 3,000 farms expected to be seized within the next few years. This is not only killing agriculture, it's killing farmers (20 to 30 of whom commit suicide each year). The European Commission actually approved a plan that would pay livestock farmers to shut down indefinitely in designated conservation areas if they agree to never start animal breeding activity elsewhere. Considering that the Netherlands is a top exporter of meat and agricultural products around the world, what do you think this will do to food availability and prices?

Remember the Sri Lanka government's attempt to impose only organic farming methods on its nation? The result was nothing short of a humanitarian disaster, with up to 90% of the population experiencing hunger.

"Special presidential envoy for climate John Kerry recently warned that the world can't tackle climate change without first addressing emissions from agriculture," warns Eric Utter in American Thinker. "The attack on farming by Western leaders is beyond shocking. It is criminal, treasonous. For his part, Kerry neglected to mention that, though agriculture is purportedly responsible for roughly 33% of the world's total greenhouse gas emissions, it is undeniably responsible for the sustenance – and continued existence – of 100% of the world's roughly 8 billion people." [Italics in original.]

More: https://www.wnd.com/2023/05/elites-plan-orchestrate-famines/

Offline mountaineer

Re: The elites' plan to orchestrate famines
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2023, 02:05:07 pm »
It's not just that idiot Kerry.

The Irish government plans to require famers to cull 200,000 cows within the next 3 years to meet climate targets.

https://twitter.com/WallStreetSilv/status/1663525605910933506
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2023, 02:11:01 pm »
All the fundamental pillars of society: food, energy, medical, transportation, basic goods and services, _________ (insert here)

Basically acts of war against the American people, but hey let's keep voting for it!
The Republic is lost.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2023, 12:17:53 am »
Even if we had massive starvation and death, the liberal idiots of our society would not lay the blame where it is justified.  It will be the fire breathing dragon, global warming.

I could be mistaken, but I think I heard on the radio driving yesterday that by the end of the century, water levels in Miami will rise two millimeters.  Seriously?  We need to change our lives for that near microscopic change?  Clearly Obama was so concerned about climate change and waters rising he spent $15 million for a beachfront home.

I AM SO TIRED OF THE LUNACY!!!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2023, 12:30:32 am »
Even if we had massive starvation and death, the liberal idiots of our society would not lay the blame where it is justified.  It will be the fire breathing dragon, global warming.

I could be mistaken, but I think I heard on the radio driving yesterday that by the end of the century, water levels in Miami will rise two millimeters.  Seriously?  We need to change our lives for that near microscopic change?  Clearly Obama was so concerned about climate change and waters rising he spent $15 million for a beachfront home.

I AM SO TIRED OF THE LUNACY!!!

@jafo

Well,it's not like he earned that money. "Free Money" is easy to spend.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!