Author Topic: Donna Brandenburg: Northern border also hosts “indescribable” human trafficking – Brighteon.TV  (Read 156 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Donna Brandenburg: Northern border also hosts “indescribable” human trafficking – Brighteon.TV
Friday, May 12, 2023 by: Belle Carter

(Natural News) All eyes are on the southern U.S.-Mexico border anticipating a border crisis with Title 42’s expiry last May 11. But according to Michigan gubernatorial candidate Donna Brandenburg, the U.S.-Canada border in the north is also worth looking at due to the “indescribable” human trafficking that occurs there.

She revealed this fact during the May 5 episode of “America Unhinged” on Brighteon.TV, with Heather Hobbs filling in for regular program host Dr. John Diamond. Brandenburg, who is running for Michigan’s governor under the Constitution Party, told Hobbs that border polices at the north are very lax. Even 16-year-old teenagers are given passes solely on the basis that they look 25 years old, she added.

A report by ABC affiliate channel WXYZ 7 highlighted the repercussions of Title 42’s expiry on the Great Lakes State, where Brandenburg seeks to become governor of. According to Jane Garcia of Latin Americans for Social and Economic Development, Michigan’s border with Canada is also a key area for those attempting to enter the U.S. illegally from Central America and South America.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-05-12-donna-brandenburg-northern-border-indescribable-human-trafficking.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson