Author Topic: King Charles’ coronation 👑  (Read 14897 times)

Online libertybele

Re: King Charles’ coronation 👑
« Reply #200 on: May 07, 2023, 07:39:59 pm »
J. Effin' Kerry shows up at the coronation (why?!?) wearing, among other things, his Purple Heart.

https://twitter.com/Sheckyi/status/1655193362004078593

What a fraud and a disgrace he is.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #201 on: May 07, 2023, 07:42:24 pm »
An American royal fan was filmed grabbing Kate by the hair as she leaned forward for a selfie before security stepped in to intervene. 

The Prince and Princess of Wales surprised fans today with a walkabout to meet members of the public on the Long Walk near Windsor Castle ahead of tonight's Coronation concert.

A video shows one excited fan, who appears to be from the US, get her phone out and pull Kate in for a photo before gripping the back of the princess's hair.

The arm of a concerned security guard is then seen pushing the fan's hand away, while another draws closer to assess the situation.

A relaxed Kate appears unfazed by the physical contact as she smiles for the photo, before politely saying 'nice to meet you'.

The excitable fan squeals at the selfie and apologises to the security guard who moved her hand away.

The arm of a concerned security guard is seen pushing the fan's hand away,
while another draws closer to assess the situation

More w/video:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12056745/Moment-royal-fan-grabs-Kate-hair-royals-Windsor-walkabout-security-intervene.html

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #202 on: May 07, 2023, 08:03:22 pm »
Have I missed something..Why is Kerry wearing his medals on his suit...this is not an American tradition that I know of.....besides didn't he throw them over the WH fence many years ago........../s
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

« Reply #203 on: May 07, 2023, 08:05:33 pm »
Have I missed something..Why is Kerry wearing his medals on his suit...this is not an American tradition that I know of.....besides didn't he throw them over the WH fence many years ago........../s
The ones tossed over a fence probably came from a yard sale. He wouldn't dare get rid of his actual medals - he knew he was going into politics. For him to trot out the Purple Heart at the coronation is beyond disgusting. What do the other ones signify? How many houses his wife owns?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #204 on: May 07, 2023, 08:07:45 pm »
The ones tossed over a fence probably came from a yard sale. He wouldn't dare get rid of his actual medals - he knew he was going into politics. For him to trot out the Purple Heart at the coronation is beyond disgusting. What do the other ones signify? How many houses his wife owns?

Yeah I know...I was kidding..I forgot the story on whose medals he actually threw..we all know they weren't his.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Hoodat

« Reply #205 on: May 07, 2023, 08:08:38 pm »

It's moments like these where I turn in to Jonah, waiting for giant bolts of lightning to come down and strike down the Ninevites.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #206 on: May 07, 2023, 08:09:48 pm »
FTA----

Prince William told royal fans today that his father King Charles' neck hurt after wearing the hefty 5lb crown of St Edward during yesterday's Coronation ceremony.

The Prince and Princess of Wales stunned crowds during an unannounced walkabout at Windsor Castle ahead of tonight's star-studded coronation concert at 8pm.

William and Kate greeted those who had made the trip to Windsor Castle's Long Walk, shaking hands and chatting to revellers in some welcome sunshine after a rainy Coronation day.

More:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12056835/Prince-William-tells-royal-fans-hurt-King-Charles-neck.html

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #207 on: May 07, 2023, 08:20:07 pm »
All in all, the Windsors and Great Britain appear to be coping with Harry's absence    888blackhat

Online libertybele

« Reply #208 on: May 07, 2023, 08:58:28 pm »
All in all, the Windsors and Great Britain appear to be coping with Harry's absence    888blackhat

The coronation concert will be wonderful and there won't be any tension coming from the 'Spare' one.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #209 on: May 07, 2023, 10:57:37 pm »
They can call her anything they want, she is still Queen Consort

Queen or queen consort? What to know about Camilla’s title

By SYLVIA HUI yesterday

LONDON (AP) — Now that she has been crowned alongside her husband, King Charles III’s wife is officially known as Queen Camilla.

While it sounds more official than “queen consort,” the changing of titles does not signify any practical difference in the role of the 75-year-old royal.

Queen consorts do not formally share the sovereign’s powers, and dropping the “consort” part of the title does not change that. Nonetheless, the change marks a milestone in Camilla’s decadeslong road to rehabilitating her image — from someone once reviled as the other woman in Charles’ first marriage to Princess Diana, to a senior royal member largely accepted by the British public.

The question of what title Camilla would hold when Charles became king has long been a subject of contention, due to sensitivity about her status as Charles’ second wife.

Camilla and her first husband, Andrew Parker-Bowles, divorced in 1995, shortly after Charles gave an explosive television interview admitting his relationship with Camilla. Charles and Diana divorced the following year. In 1997, there was a global outpouring of grief when Diana died in a car crash. Camilla and Charles waited until 2005 to marry in a low-key private civil ceremony.

more
https://apnews.com/article/camilla-queen-consort-difference-coronation-797b45b366926e77f238b895587a7288
Support the USO

Online libertybele

« Reply #210 on: May 07, 2023, 11:19:14 pm »
They can call her anything they want, she is still Queen Consort

By SYLVIA HUI yesterday

LONDON (AP) — Now that she has been crowned alongside her husband, King Charles III’s wife is officially known as Queen Camilla.

While it sounds more official than “queen consort,” the changing of titles does not signify any practical difference in the role of the 75-year-old royal.

Queen consorts do not formally share the sovereign’s powers, and dropping the “consort” part of the title does not change that. Nonetheless, the change marks a milestone in Camilla’s decadeslong road to rehabilitating her image — from someone once reviled as the other woman in Charles’ first marriage to Princess Diana, to a senior royal member largely accepted by the British public.

The question of what title Camilla would hold when Charles became king has long been a subject of contention, due to sensitivity about her status as Charles’ second wife.

Camilla and her first husband, Andrew Parker-Bowles, divorced in 1995, shortly after Charles gave an explosive television interview admitting his relationship with Camilla. Charles and Diana divorced the following year. In 1997, there was a global outpouring of grief when Diana died in a car crash. Camilla and Charles waited until 2005 to marry in a low-key private civil ceremony.

more
https://apnews.com/article/camilla-queen-consort-difference-coronation-797b45b366926e77f238b895587a7288

Ok, so the Brits have for the most part gotten past the adultery of the two.  I haven't really listened to her speak or read anything of real substance about her.  Charles is a globalist and envirowhacko ....Meh ... just not interested in the two.

Unfortunately, William is an envirowhacko as well. 

We shall see how much Britain will change under Charles.  I miss the Queen.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #211 on: May 07, 2023, 11:30:20 pm »
He cheated on this ...

For this ... and then made her Queen.
Get your side hustle on.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #212 on: May 07, 2023, 11:53:27 pm »
Her Royal Majesty
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #213 on: May 07, 2023, 11:54:38 pm »
He cheated on this ... (Just like she did!!) and then she died in an awful wreck.)

For this (the person he loved from the beginning) ... and then made her Queen.
Get your side hustle on.

Online libertybele

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #215 on: May 08, 2023, 01:38:49 am »
I actually liked Camilla more than the others (which ain't saying much)... Princess Di wasn't anything but a posh liberal brat that raised liberal brats.

BTW.. I watched zero coverage of this... only knew about due to this tread.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2023, 01:41:53 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #216 on: May 08, 2023, 03:14:34 am »

By SYLVIA HUI

Charles and Diana had been formally separated since 1992, divorced in 1996 and in 2005 Charles and Camilla had a very public marital blessing ceremony, with the queen front and center. Question never asked is:  How different would the lives of all involved have been if Charles had been permitted to marry Camilla in 1972?

The love story is Charles's and Camilla's; the contract for an heir was Charles's and Diana's.  Someone should have explained that to Diana, at some point along the line.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #217 on: May 08, 2023, 06:10:46 pm »
The coronation was an absolute triumph for the real royals — and a disaster for bitter Harry and Meghan

By Piers Morgan
May 8, 2023

Until Sunday night, the most powerful public statement that’s ever come out of Prince William’s mouth was the eight words: “No, we’re very much NOT a racist family.”

He spat those words out with a cold fury to the media after he was asked about his brother Harry and sister-in-law Meghan’s incendiary claims of royal racism in their Oprah whine-a-thon two years ago.

They are claims for which the Sussex moaners have never produced a shred of evidence, and which Harry recently, and preposterously, tried to say weren’t ever intended to imply any racism.

Since then, the Prince of Wales has maintained a dignified silence as Harry has repeatedly and shamefully trashed him, his wife, Catherine, his father, Charles, and his stepmother, Camilla, in a repugnant tell-all book and Netflix documentary series.

It won’t have been easy.

And what was Harry’s contribution to supporting his father?

The surly spoiled brat barely mumbled the oath when the congregation was invited to say it, and looked like he found singing the national anthem in tribute to his dad as pleasurable as sucking on a lemon soaked in Tabasco.

A lip reader later revealed that Harry spent most of his time during the service complaining to Jack Brooksbank, Princess Eugenie’s husband.

“I’m fed up with the way they treat me,” he apparently said at one stage, adding: “They don’t care.”

We don’t know whom he was talking about, but if it was his family, it was a laughably tone-deaf refrain given the way he and his wife have worked so tirelessly to embarrass, shame and cause damage to the royals and the monarchy.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/05/08/coronation-was-a-triumph-for-real-royals-and-disaster-for-harry-meghan/

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #218 on: May 08, 2023, 06:18:46 pm »
Man, if you're a balding man, don't be skinny too. At least fat baldies like me can pull off the "tough guy" look.

Online libertybele

« Reply #219 on: May 08, 2023, 06:20:29 pm »
Lip readers I think are questionable.  I can see Harry grumbling and complaining.  He did it to himself.  He is no longer a working royal so he doesn't deserve any recognition nor apologies from his family because he and his wench trashed them on national TV and through a book. 

I can't see any reason now why Harry needs to visit other than on his own will to apologize after Markle dumps him.

The rest of the family was very wise not to respond to him and not to engage him.  All he would do is put how they mistreated him in his next book.

Both Markle and Harry are drama seekers and want people to think that they are above others. After all Harry is a prince as is his son and his daughter a princess. *****rollingeyes*****

« Last Edit: May 08, 2023, 06:22:47 pm by libertybele »

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #220 on: May 08, 2023, 06:21:23 pm »
The only thing royal about Hairy is that he is a royal PITA.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online mountaineer

« Reply #221 on: May 08, 2023, 06:35:15 pm »
A lip reader later revealed that Harry spent most of his time during the service complaining to Jack Brooksbank, Princess Eugenie’s husband.

“I’m fed up with the way they treat me,” he apparently said at one stage, adding: “They don’t care.”
He may have said that, who knows? But I'd love to hear Jack's take on it.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #222 on: May 08, 2023, 09:19:15 pm »
King Charles hails the outpouring of celebration for his Coronation as 'the greatest possible gift' in heartfelt message released with official portraits unveiling his new slimmed-down monarchy

CORONATION LIVEBLOG: Click here to follow live updates throughout today

By Rebecca English Royal Editor For The Daily Mail and Elly Blake and Oliver Price

Published: 13:00 EDT, 8 May 2023 | Updated: 16:50 EDT, 8 May 2023

King Charles III has hailed the outpouring of celebration for his Coronation as 'the greatest possible gift' as he expressed his 'heartfelt thanks' to the nation for making it 'such a special occasion'.

This came as the first official portraits of the event were released, unveiling the King's new 'slimmed down' monarchy.

The King and Queen pledged to rededicate their lives to service as Charles expressed gratitude for the nation's support throughout the historic celebrations, and as the weekend of festivities draw to a close he issued a written message, saying: 'We thank you, each and every one.'

He said: 'As the Coronation weekend draws to a close, my wife and I just wanted to share our most sincere and heartfelt thanks to all those who have helped to make this such a special occasion.

'We pay particular tribute to the countless people who have given their time and dedication to ensuring that the celebrations in London, Windsor and further afield were as happy, safe and enjoyable as possible.'

more
Left to right: The Duke of Kent, the Duchess of Gloucester, the Duke of Gloucester, Vice Admiral Sir Tim Laurence, the Princess Royal, King Charles III, Queen Camilla, the Prince of Wales, the Princess of Wales, the Duchess of Edinburgh, Princess Alexandra, the Hon. Lady Ogilvy, the Duke of Edinburgh
Support the USO

Online libertybele

« Reply #223 on: May 09, 2023, 12:39:28 am »
King Charles hails the outpouring of celebration for his Coronation as 'the greatest possible gift' in heartfelt message released with official portraits unveiling his new slimmed-down monarchy

CORONATION LIVEBLOG: Click here to follow live updates throughout today

By Rebecca English Royal Editor For The Daily Mail and Elly Blake and Oliver Price

Published: 13:00 EDT, 8 May 2023 | Updated: 16:50 EDT, 8 May 2023

King Charles III has hailed the outpouring of celebration for his Coronation as 'the greatest possible gift' as he expressed his 'heartfelt thanks' to the nation for making it 'such a special occasion'.

This came as the first official portraits of the event were released, unveiling the King's new 'slimmed down' monarchy.

The King and Queen pledged to rededicate their lives to service as Charles expressed gratitude for the nation's support throughout the historic celebrations, and as the weekend of festivities draw to a close he issued a written message, saying: 'We thank you, each and every one.'

He said: 'As the Coronation weekend draws to a close, my wife and I just wanted to share our most sincere and heartfelt thanks to all those who have helped to make this such a special occasion.

'We pay particular tribute to the countless people who have given their time and dedication to ensuring that the celebrations in London, Windsor and further afield were as happy, safe and enjoyable as possible.'

more
Left to right: The Duke of Kent, the Duchess of Gloucester, the Duke of Gloucester, Vice Admiral Sir Tim Laurence, the Princess Royal, King Charles III, Queen Camilla, the Prince of Wales, the Princess of Wales, the Duchess of Edinburgh, Princess Alexandra, the Hon. Lady Ogilvy, the Duke of Edinburgh

What a beautiful portrait. 

Online libertybele

« Reply #224 on: May 09, 2023, 12:43:47 am »
« Last Edit: May 09, 2023, 12:47:30 am by libertybele »