Author Topic: Billionaires Line Up Behind Biden for 2024: ‘Stakes Are Higher than Ever’  (Read 264 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Billionaires Line Up Behind Biden for 2024: ‘Stakes Are Higher than Ever’

John Binder 30 Apr 2023

Billionaires across big business sectors like finance, tech, and media are gearing up to throw millions at President Joe Biden’s reelection bid in 2024.

After Biden announced his reelection bid last week, left-wing billionaires immediately started plotting to get behind the 80-year-old in the 2024 presidential election. According to interviews and sources who spoke to CNBC, billionaires across many industries want in on helping to reelect Biden.

LinkedIn co-founder Reid Hoffman, worth $2 billion, is reportedly offering to host fundraisers for Biden. Only a few weeks ago, Hoffman visited the White House, likely to meet with Biden and his team regarding the election.

Other billionaires getting behind Biden are investor Haim Saban, worth $2.9 billion, DreamWorks co-founder Jeffrey Katzenberg, worth $1 billion, and Signum Global Advisors founder Charles Myers whose net worth is unknown.

“Stakes are higher than ever,” Myers told CNBC.

Also set to pitch in is hedge fund executive Donald Sussman who told CNBC that Biden was akin to President Franklin D. Roosevelt in what he has legislatively and executively accomplished with his “Build Back Better” agenda.

“I am thrilled his unique leadership will continue,” Sussman said.

Alexander Soros, the son of billionaire George Soros, is also likely to throw his financial weight behind Biden’s reelection. A recent report indicated that the 37-year-old had visited Biden’s White House some 14 times since early 2021.

The big-dollar billionaire donors for Biden are expected and welcome news for a White House stacked with former executives and employees tied to big business, big tech, and Wall Street.

In the 2020 election, more than 30 of Biden’s biggest donors had Wall Street ties while CNN analysis at the time showed that Biden’s campaign was backed by nearly “all the big banks” on Wall Street.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/04/30/billionaires-lineup-biden-2024-stakes-never-higher/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Billionaires Line Up Behind Biden for 2024: ‘Stakes Are Higher than Ever’

John Binder 30 Apr 2023

Billionaires across big business sectors like finance, tech, and media are gearing up to throw millions at President Joe Biden’s reelection bid in 2024.

After Biden announced his reelection bid last week, left-wing billionaires immediately started plotting to get behind the 80-year-old in the 2024 presidential election. According to interviews and sources who spoke to CNBC, billionaires across many industries want in on helping to reelect Biden.

LinkedIn co-founder Reid Hoffman, worth $2 billion, is reportedly offering to host fundraisers for Biden. Only a few weeks ago, Hoffman visited the White House, likely to meet with Biden and his team regarding the election.

Other billionaires getting behind Biden are investor Haim Saban, worth $2.9 billion, DreamWorks co-founder Jeffrey Katzenberg, worth $1 billion, and Signum Global Advisors founder Charles Myers whose net worth is unknown.

“Stakes are higher than ever,” Myers told CNBC.

Also set to pitch in is hedge fund executive Donald Sussman who told CNBC that Biden was akin to President Franklin D. Roosevelt in what he has legislatively and executively accomplished with his “Build Back Better” agenda.

“I am thrilled his unique leadership will continue,” Sussman said.

Alexander Soros, the son of billionaire George Soros, is also likely to throw his financial weight behind Biden’s reelection. A recent report indicated that the 37-year-old had visited Biden’s White House some 14 times since early 2021.

The big-dollar billionaire donors for Biden are expected and welcome news for a White House stacked with former executives and employees tied to big business, big tech, and Wall Street.

In the 2020 election, more than 30 of Biden’s biggest donors had Wall Street ties while CNN analysis at the time showed that Biden’s campaign was backed by nearly “all the big banks” on Wall Street.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/04/30/billionaires-lineup-biden-2024-stakes-never-higher/

This is what we’re up against. I hate all of these people with a burning passion.

Offline Kamaji

This is what we’re up against. I hate all of these people with a burning passion.

:thumbsup:

Offline libertybele

This is what we've been up against for a very, very long time.  They line Brandon's pockets and Brandon will line theirs. 

This happens though on both sides of the aisle.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

Ditto
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy