Author Topic: Obama Received Millions in Illegal Campaign Donations, Jury Finds  (Read 444 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Obama Received Millions in Illegal Campaign Donations, Jury Finds
David LindfieldApril 28, 2023 - 6:01 pm6 Comments

A Washington D.C. just has determined that former President Barack Obama received illegal campaign donations.

On Wednesday, rapper Prakazrel “Pras” Michel, of the 1990s hip-hop group Fugees, was convicted on charges involving multi-million-dollar political conspiracies spanning two presidencies.

Michel was convicted after a trial that included testimony ranging from actor Leonardo DiCaprio to former U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

The former music star was funneling money from a now-fugitive Malaysian financer through straw donors to Barack Obama’s 2012 re-election campaign.

https://slaynews.com/news/obama-received-millions-illegal-campaign-donations-jury-finds/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Re: Obama Received Millions in Illegal Campaign Donations, Jury Finds
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2023, 07:23:03 pm »
Yup.  But will anything be done about it?

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2023, 09:38:58 pm »
This is but the tip of the iceberg.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2023, 09:43:21 pm »
Obama Received Millions in Illegal Campaign Donations, Jury Finds
David LindfieldApril 28, 2023 - 6:01 pm6 Comments

A Washington D.C. jury just has determined that former President Barack Obama received illegal campaign donations.

On Wednesday, rapper Prakazrel “Pras” Michel, of the 1990s hip-hop group Fugees, was convicted on charges involving multi-million-dollar political conspiracies spanning two presidencies.

Michel was convicted after a trial that included testimony ranging from actor Leonardo DiCaprio to former U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

The former music star was funneling money from a now-fugitive Malaysian financer through straw donors to Barack Obama’s 2012 re-election campaign.

https://slaynews.com/news/obama-received-millions-illegal-campaign-donations-jury-finds/

I reported this here about ten years ago. Repeatedly!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2023, 10:52:17 pm »
Yup.  But will anything be done about it?

Haven't you heard? Nobody is above the law wink777
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2023, 11:05:54 pm »
I reported this here about ten years ago. Repeatedly!

....good thing he received just punishment  *****rollingeyes*****

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2023, 07:47:20 am »
Do democrats investigate and incarcerate democrats guilty of serious felonies?  See Bill, and hill, Obama and Biden.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
The wicked flourish, and the law-a-biding, moral, languish and see hope dying.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions