Author Topic: Convicted Pedophile Changes Pronouns To “She/Her” During Sentencing For Abuse Of 7-Year-Old Child  (Read 491 times)

Offline mountaineer

A man convicted of the horrific sexual abuse of a 7-year-old girl abruptly changed his pronouns to "she/her" while being sentenced to life in federal prison for the crime. As per Bureau of Prisons policy, Robert Perry II may be moved to a women's prison. This is quite the scam.
Convicted Pedophile Changes Pronouns To “She/Her” During Sentencing For Abuse Of 7-Year-Old Child
By Anna Slatz
April 28, 2023

A convicted pedophile appears to have declared a transgender identity while being sentenced for the horrific sexual abuse of a young girl.

On February 23, Robert William Perry II was sentenced to life in federal prison following a conviction for the aggravated sexual abuse of a minor. The victim, a 7-year-old girl for whom Perry was responsible, was abused over the course of one year while in Perry’s care.  ...

Perry was found guilty on counts of aggravated sexual abuse of a minor in Indian Country and for abusive sexual contact of a minor in Indian Country.

Perry was sentenced in February of 2023, and, shortly after, the U.S. Department of Justice amended their press release, noting that Perry now went by “she/her” pronouns. Previous releases had described Perry as a “man.”

Court documents reveal that Perry’s change in gender identity appears to have been declared around the same time he was being sentenced to life in prison for his crimes. A sentencing outcome signed by the judge in the case requested Perry be sent to a medium security facility in the Tulsa area with explicit provisions for “gender-care treatment programs.”

Other than the sentencing document, Perry’s gender identity was never mentioned during the trial. ...
Full story at Reduxx
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Pretty sure if I were sentenced to life behind bars and sent to a women's prison I would be begging for death shortly after arrival. Hope it works out for he she it (not really).
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Yeah I'm pretty fed up with scum like this so I say he/she/it/shit should be given a new pronoun....compost.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Pretty sure if I were sentenced to life behind bars and sent to a women's prison I would be begging for death shortly after arrival. Hope it works out for he she it (not really).
Maybe he/she/it figures it will go easier on a child molester in women's prison.

Life expectancy for child molesters is pretty low in a men's prison general population.

Might even be worse among the women.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

This has become such a scam among male sex offenders all over the world, who now claim to be women just to be placed in a more target-rich environment.

Offline mountaineer

Cernovich
@Cernovich

Holy crap.
I checked to confirm, and yes DOJ went along with this obvious scam.
A MAN who raped children is about to be sent to a woman’s prison under AG Garland’s policies.

Offline mountaineer

Marina Medvin 🇺🇸
@MarinaMedvin
·
3m
I say this every time I see this: Sending a man into a woman’s prison is an 8th Amendment violation of the right of the female prisoners. The female prisoners are being held in cruel and unusual conditions if housed with a male as part of their punishment.
Who cares about the female prisoners who will be victimized by this jerk? They're only women.

Offline Kamaji

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Who cares about the female prisoners who will be victimized by this jerk? They're only women.
In a Men's prison, life sentences for child molesters tend to be nasty, brutish, and short.

Put him in general population.

(I'm not so sure he will be better off in women's prison.)

All it would take is for the 'ladies' to shred one or two of these types in the showers for this crap to stop.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2023, 10:09:40 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis