Author Topic: Watch: U.S. House Democrat Takes Time Out to Celebrate Transgender Winner of ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race’  (Read 253 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Watch: U.S. House Democrat Takes Time Out to Celebrate Transgender Winner of ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race’

David Ng 28 Apr 2023

The U.S. House of Representatives briefly put matters of the country aside this week to celebrate the latest winner of  RuPaul’s Drag Race.

On Wednesday, Rep. Jill Tokuda (D-HI) paused House activity when she took to the floor to salute her fellow Hawaiian Sasha Colby, a male-to-female transgender “woman” who recently emerged victorious in the long-running reality competition show’s 15th season.

“Today, trans people are among the most revered members in the Hawaiian community,” Tokuda said. “Amidst ongoing attacks on our LGBTQ+ rights that particularly target trans people and drag queens, her [sic] win is not only well deserved, it gives us all hope. Congratulations to Sasha Colby.”

Watch below:

https://twitter.com/RepJillTokuda/status/1651355932364873734

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2023/04/28/watch-u-s-house-democrat-takes-time-out-to-celebrate-transgender-winner-of-rupauls-drag-race/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
More proof of the House Dems just dickin' around.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
You know....   back in the day......

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

From the article...
Today, trans people are among the most revered members in the Hawaiian community,” Tokuda said.

Anybody here from Hawaii that can verify if what she's saying is true?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org