Author Topic: Joe Biden Wants Every US Military Vehicle To Be Climate Friendly  (Read 544 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Joe Biden Wants Every US Military Vehicle To Be Climate Friendly
APRIL 27, 2023
By Paul Homewood

If you thought we were potty enough in this country, than God we are not living the senile idiot who supposedly is in charge of the USA:

Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm said she supports requiring the military to have an all-electric vehicle fleet by 2030:

ERNST: “Do you support the military adopting that EV fleet by 2030?”

GRANHOLM: “I do, and I think we can get there as well. And I do think that reducing our reliance on the volatility of globally traded fossil fuels where we know that global events such as the war in Ukraine can jack up prices for people back home does not contribute to energy security.”

Granholm added: “I think energy security is achieved when we have homegrown, clean energy that is abundant like you see in Iowa. We think we can be a leader globally in how we have become energy independent.”

Could you imagine?! It’s bad enough that the Department of Defense has a scorecard to keep itself accountable as it advances “environmental justice for communities across America.”

The DOD has at least 640 staff working “on environmental justice, either in a full- or part-time capacity.”

https://notalotofpeopleknowthat.wordpress.com/2023/04/27/joe-biden-wants-every-us-military-vehicle-to-be-climate-friendly/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Joe Biden Wants Every US Military Vehicle To Be Climate Friendly
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2023, 10:51:00 am »

The DOD has at least 640 staff working “on environmental justice, either in a full- or part-time capacity.”

Hitler probably didn't have that many people working on the "Jewish question." :thud:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2023, 09:57:28 pm »
Will a "climate-friendly" military vehicle become an "enemy-friendly" one, as well...?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2023, 10:16:18 pm »
Gonna be interesting to see how we fight a war with plug in tanks and solar powered artillery.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2023, 10:16:42 pm »
Hitler probably didn't have that many people working on the "Jewish question." :thud:

I can see the first cuts I'd order were I to ever become SecDef
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2023, 10:19:52 pm »
Gonna be interesting to see how we fight a war with plug in tanks and solar powered artillery.

A recipe for losing a war??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2023, 10:29:04 pm »
A recipe for losing a war??

Exactly what the left wants to happen.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2023, 10:37:44 pm »
Will a "climate-friendly" military vehicle become an "enemy-friendly" one, as well...?
To our enemies: Please don't shut off the electricity on our way to fight you, m'kay?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2023, 10:42:11 pm »

Well, I suppose it was just a matter of time before"equity" became essential in war, too.   :smokin:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2023, 10:42:23 pm »
It's hard to believe that Brandon hates this country that much, or is he simply doing as ordered?? 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2023, 06:50:11 am »
Considering the objective is to break things and kill enemy combatants, and that often is accompanied by the release of massive quantities of 'greenhouse' and noxious gases, the whole act of war has proven to not be environmentally friendly.

Imagine Dresden or Tokyo being fire bombed without fire.

Even in more basic, lower intensity conflicts, who wants to be limited to just 'loot and pillage' and not get to burn anything?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2023, 06:51:36 am »
It's hard to believe that Brandon hates this country that much, or is he simply doing as ordered??
It is difficult to imagine that non compos mentis individual being able to come up with such diabolical concepts on his own. His incompetence isn't that competent.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2023, 06:45:48 pm »
Riley Moore
@RileyMooreWV
The Biden administration wants a fully-electric fleet of vehicles for the military by 2030.

Who’s going to build the tank charging stations behind enemy lines?
10:09 AM · Apr 29, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2023, 07:05:32 pm »
:facepalm2: