Author Topic: Conservative Beer Launched in Response to Bud Light Expected to Hit Huge Sales Number: 'It's a Movem  (Read 328 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Conservative Beer Launched in Response to Bud Light Expected to Hit Huge Sales Number: 'It's a Movement'
Peter Partoll, The Western Journal By Peter Partoll, The Western Journal
Published April 26, 2023 at 8:15pm

In an age where almost every major corporation and brand has embraced and promoted leftist ideology, many conservatives are left wondering if there are viable alternatives that better reflect their values.

Fortunately, there is one conservative who is taking the initiative to fight back against woke corporations.

According to Fox Business, Seth Weathers, also known as Conservative Dad, who is the CEO of the conservative online merchandise shop Freedom Speaks Up, has just launched another conservative company, Ultra Right Beer.

Ultra Right Beer was founded by Weathers in response to Bud Light’s decision to partner with transgender influencer and activist Dylan Mulvaney for an advertising campaign.

The decision to partner with Mulvaney angered many across the country and led to a massive backlash and boycott, resulting in lost revenue for the company and the executive responsible for the fiasco being placed on leave.

https://twitter.com/ultrarightbeer/status/1651250162012962817

more
https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/conservative-beer-launched-response-bud-light-expected-hit-huge-sales-number-movement
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

Where is he currently sourcing his product from?

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
19.99 per sixpack is a little steep. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

19.99 per sixpack is a little steep.

There’s a local brewery that brews beer and a six pack is cheaper than that
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Does it come in Kegs?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I don't drink a lot of beer but I'm pretty sure I can find beer from a non woke company that I like and cheaper without shelling out extra to line the pockets of  'Conservative Dad'. I'm a Conservative Dad too, but I don't need to make someone else rich to prove it **nononono*

Offline andy58-in-nh

Only 4% alcohol? That ain't Right.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn