Author Topic: House hearing erupts after Republican slams Rep. Eric Swalwell over ties to Chinese spy: ‘Don’t say  (Read 591 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
House hearing erupts after Republican slams Rep. Eric Swalwell over ties to Chinese spy: ‘Don’t say that s–t’
By Caitlin Doornbos   
April 26, 2023 7:21pm

WASHINGTON – Tempers flared at a House hearing Wednesday after a Republican lawmaker went off on Rep. Eric Swalwell over his ties to a suspected Chinese spy, prompting the Democrat to fire back: “You do not get to say that s–t.”

The Judiciary Subcommittee on Immigration Integrity, Security and Enforcement hearing turned bad-tempered after Swalwell (D-Calif.) spent his question time interrogating border security advocate Sheena Rodriguez about her presence on the Capitol grounds during the Jan. 6, 2021 riot.

At one point during Swalwell’s grilling of the witness, a Republican lawmaker asked him to yield, but he declined and continued until his time expired.

That’s when Rep. Troy Nehls (R-Texas) stepped in.

“I apologize that you had to – you’re here for a hearing on the border, [Democrats] don’t want to talk about a border,” Nehls told Rodriguez, who was at the hearing to testify about the exploitation of migrant children she claimed to have witnessed during more than three dozen visits to the US-Mexico border.

“Mr. Swalwell is down there, obviously everyone knows he’s made some comments,” Nehls continued. “He’s got a checkered past. His alleged relationship –”

“I’m sorry, a checkered past?” Swalwell interjected.

“It’s my time!” Nehls responded. “Alleged affairs – relationship – with Yum-Yum.”

more
https://nypost.com/2023/04/26/eric-swalwell-curses-out-goper-who-brought-up-ties-to-chinese-spy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Hoodat

A Republican willing to fight?  I hope this becomes contagious.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Fang Fang was Yum Yum.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline bilo

Maybe they are getting some of the strength that MTG has. She was much more direct when she called out Swalwell for his affair with the Chinese spy.

It sure would be a good trend if the Pubs never let up on him.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Right_in_Virginia

It already has.  MTG showed how to handle Swalwell and his girlfriend just last week. 

"Hearing Stops After Marjorie Taylor Greene Calls Out Eric Swalwell for Relations With Chinese Spy" (Video)
Apr 19, 2023

https://rumble.com/embed/v2hkjqy/?pub=4

« Last Edit: April 27, 2023, 04:53:10 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline LMAO

From the article….

It’s my time!” Nehls responded. “Alleged affairs – relationship – with Yum-Yum.”

Yum Yum….Lol
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
I wonder if there is enough hard evidence to for the GOP to at least bring censure provisions.

And forever now and ever....   The meme will have to be changed to Yum Yum.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.