Author Topic: San Francisco Drops Its Boycott of Red States Because It Cost Them Even More Money  (Read 388 times)

Offline Kamaji

San Francisco Drops Its Boycott of Red States Because It Cost Them Even More Money

By Joe Cunningham
April 26, 2023

The politicians of California collectively decided that if Republican-leaning states were going to pass laws they didn’t like that they would not allow any sort of state or local money to be spent in those states. It was a pretty significant move, considering that a lot of events politicians and government employees travel to are out of state and in various states, depending on the topic of the event.

Now, it’s not like they actually intended to follow that law. Governor Gavin Newsom has been violating the state’s version of that law for a while now. But the City of San Francisco had two solutions for dealing with the red state menace. The first was a ban on doing business with those states. The second was banning city-funded travel to them. The boycott has been nothing short of a disaster.

My colleague Brad Slager has, in fact, covered this city rule, Chapter 12X of the municipal administrative code, previously. A report on the rule concluded that it was a failure.

Source:  https://redstate.com/joesquire/2023/04/26/san-francisco-drops-its-boycott-of-red-states-because-it-cost-them-even-more-money-n737103

Offline Kamaji

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Maybe its time for  red state suppliers to boycott selling to blue state consumers. 

Squeeze them  by the nads for awhile and watch them squeal.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Personally, please keep from visiting my state. We don't want you either.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Kamaji

Maybe its time for  red state suppliers to boycott selling to blue state consumers. 

Squeeze them  by the nads for awhile and watch them squeal.

:thumbsup:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Personally, please keep from visiting my state. We don't want you either.

No ill intended toward you.  Sometimes a little collateral damage is warranted to weed out the left leaning pols.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.