Author Topic: ‘NO!’ Trump Signals He Will Refuse to Partake in Republican Debates:  (Read 6507 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: ‘NO!’ Trump Signals He Will Refuse to Partake in Republican Debates:
« Reply #150 on: April 26, 2023, 10:34:52 pm »
Homo thing ???? Do you just make up crappola as you go along???

@libertybele

Do a little research  on his "condo roomie" and then  get back to  me.

BTW,I,personally,don't give a rabid rats ass IF he is a homo as long as he keeps it private and doesn't promote it,but  there are an awful lot of Republican voters that would vote for Satan before they would vote for a homosexual.

Damn shame because he may have the sharpest mind in politics,and there can be no doubt about him being a conservative.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #151 on: April 26, 2023, 10:36:07 pm »
Page taken from the liberal's handbook, repeat a lie enough that someone stupid will believe it. There is a reason nobody here gives this bullshoe credence.

@Sighlass

Stupidity?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #152 on: April 26, 2023, 10:37:58 pm »

@roamer_1

Really?

Then why hasn't he ran before?

Maybe you could ask his "condo roomie"?

@sneakypete once again you claim that he hasn't ran before.  YES, Cruz absolutely did run before. He received 560 delegates. It was Cruz v. Trump in '16.  He received 560 delegates before he decided that there was no clear path to victory, allowing Trump to be the nominee.  Where do you get your information??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #153 on: April 26, 2023, 10:39:31 pm »

@sneakypete you prove your accusations and then get back to me.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #154 on: April 26, 2023, 10:40:01 pm »
In a Republican primary "debate", Mr. Trump would be "everyone else's target". The debate's theme -- and it's ONLY theme -- would be attacking him.

Folks pretty much either know right now whether or not they want Mr. Trump to run again.

I do.

Don' need no "debates"...

(What we DO need is a debate as to who would make the best vice-presidential candidate. Might be Mr. Rand. Might be Mr. Ramaswamy. Might even be Mr. Carlson...)

@Fishrrman

True. He IS the candidate all of them need to beat when it comes to appealing to the voters,so they are going to rat pack him if given the chance.

I think he should prepare himself to fend off those accussations without losing his cool,and firing back. His poll ratings would go through the roof if he did.

The reason why Trump is such a lousy debater is because he is a businessman who has never HAD to debate.

That doesn't mean he can't learn to debate if he wants to.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #155 on: April 26, 2023, 10:41:18 pm »
In a Republican primary "debate", Mr. Trump would be "everyone else's target". The debate's theme -- and it's ONLY theme -- would be attacking him.

Folks pretty much either know right now whether or not they want Mr. Trump to run again.

I do.

Don' need no "debates"...

Biden will use the exact same excuse against Trump, and the media will point out that Trump wouldn't debate in the primary.  There will be no debates to show people how much Biden has declined.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

« Reply #156 on: April 26, 2023, 10:44:20 pm »
Trump is making absolutely zero effort to try to bring the party togetger.  His argument is just "I'm going to be the nominee, so deal with it."

My guess is that if Trump is the nominee, he'll get the lowest percentage of Republican votes in a very long time.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #157 on: April 26, 2023, 10:48:52 pm »
Biden will use the exact same excuse against Trump, and the media will point out that Trump wouldn't debate in the primary.  There will be no debates to show people how much Biden has declined.

Even if Trump were to participate in these debates I don't see Biden being able to take the stage to debate anyone.  Unless the 'debate' questions were presented to him requiring a yes/no answer. Even then.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #158 on: April 26, 2023, 10:56:59 pm »
That is a fair thought - though the debate teams have a reasonable input into the venue anyway. The 'how it goes down' is part of participation agreements.

Except ---- and this is the bottom line ---- the debate formats and moderators were settled upon without the Trump campaign's input.  So those negotiations will start now.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2023, 10:58:35 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #159 on: April 26, 2023, 11:02:48 pm »
Even if Trump were to participate in these debates I don't see Biden being able to take the stage to debate anyone.  Unless the 'debate' questions were presented to him requiring a yes/no answer. Even then.

No way Brandon will debate Trump. He is absolutely not capable.  He had to announce he was running again via video.  Who does that?? 

How much longer can they prop him up??  I'm still thinking at the last minute his handlers will have him and Cackles step down and they will insert a very strong DEM team.  I'm still going with Michael and Rice.  Trump won't be able to beat them even without them cheating.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #160 on: April 26, 2023, 11:08:32 pm »
No way Brandon will debate Trump. He is absolutely not capable. 

I remember that being the prediction during the 2020 cycle, and Biden did fairly well in the first debate. I thought Trump did much better in his last debate with Biden.

It appears that the Democrats are coalescing around Biden/Harris 2024. They are going into that election cycle united. That’s not good news for the Republicans. Biden will not have to defend himself against any serious primary challengers.

The GOP will go into the 2024 cycle very divided regardless of who the nominee is
« Last Edit: April 26, 2023, 11:12:24 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #161 on: April 26, 2023, 11:10:11 pm »

@roamer_1

Really?

Then why hasn't he ran before?

@sneakypete

Ran what? For president? For senate?

Maybe you could ask his "condo roomie"?

I shared a joint with a buddy years ago. Great little place in an alley with a sweet ol lady for a landlord... Big beautiful yard, super cheap... Doesn't make me a homo. In fact the chicks me and he had going on at the time were best friends too. It was a great time in my life.

So that's your evidence? Laughable.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2023, 11:11:05 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #162 on: April 27, 2023, 12:17:44 am »
No way Brandon will debate Trump. He is absolutely not capable.  He had to announce he was running again via video.  Who does that?? 

How much longer can they prop him up?? I'm still thinking at the last minute his handlers will have him and Cackles step down and they will insert a very strong DEM team. I'm still going with Michael and Rice.  Trump won't be able to beat them even without them cheating.

@libertybele

I agree with the part in bold,and will add that the reason they are doing this is because by the time they do this it will be too late to have debates.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #163 on: April 27, 2023, 12:22:12 am »
@sneakypete

Ran what? For president? For senate?

I shared a joint with a buddy years ago. Great little place in an alley with a sweet ol lady for a landlord... Big beautiful yard, super cheap... Doesn't make me a homo. In fact the chicks me and he had going on at the time were best friends too. It was a great time in my life.

So that's your evidence? Laughable.

@roamer_1

The mere FACT that Cruz,maybe/probably the smartest man in the Senate has never tried to run for President before and his living situation is all the proof you need.

BTW,can you REALLY  see the leftist press giving him a pass on living with another man if he weren't a homo?

Unless maybe you think US Senators aren't ambitious?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #164 on: April 27, 2023, 12:25:54 am »
@roamer_1

The mere FACT that Cruz,maybe/probably the smartest man in the Senate has never tried to run for President before and his living situation is all the proof you need.

BTW,can you REALLY  see the leftist press giving him a pass on living with another man if he weren't a homo?

?????
Again ... @sneakypete as I have pointed out to you several times Cruz did run for president. I'm not quite sure why you keep denying that.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #165 on: April 27, 2023, 12:58:53 am »
@roamer_1

@sneakypete

You're kidding, right?

Two terms won as a senator - in which he was hated (He came in on the TEA Party) - Then a run for president that he nearly won, then another run at senator which he had a whole lot of problems with... And NOBODY (especially Tumpy when he was slipping him the stone pecker) thought to drag that skeleton out of the closet? Get real.

Bullcrap, straight out of National Inquirer.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #166 on: April 27, 2023, 01:22:40 am »
?????
Again ... @sneakypete as I have pointed out to you several times Cruz did run for president. I'm not quite sure why you keep denying that.

@libertybele

I recall him saying he was running for President once,but it didn't last long,and I don't remember when or what excuse  he used to drop out.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #167 on: April 27, 2023, 01:26:43 am »
@libertybele

I recall him saying he was running for President once,but it didn't last long,and I don't remember when or what excuse  he used to drop out.

@sneakypete

He was the primary challenger against Tumpy during the primaries, and dang near took em. IIRC, had it been by votes he would have won. Tumpy won more states.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #168 on: April 30, 2023, 09:55:26 pm »
Interesting....

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #169 on: April 30, 2023, 10:14:54 pm »
Interesting....

Wha??????

Gingrich has gone bonkers....

Both Nixon and Reagan were both incumbants and in office.

Shitty analogy @Right_in_Virginia
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

« Reply #170 on: April 30, 2023, 10:18:56 pm »
Newt must be starting to geez in his old age.  He's right in that incumbent Presidents, including Trump himself in 2020, tend not to participate in primary debates.

But Trump isn't the incumbent President, so none of Newt's examples apply.  That being said, Trump can't be forced to debate if he doesn't want to any more than Republican voter can be forced to vote for him in the general election should he becomes the nominee.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #171 on: April 30, 2023, 10:21:30 pm »
Newt must be starting to geez in his old age.  He's right in that incumbent Presidents, including Trump himself in 2020, tend not to participate in primary debates.

But Trump isn't the incumbent President, so none of Newt's examples apply.  That being said, Trump can't be forced to debate if he doesn't want to any more than Republican voter can be forced to vote for him in the general election should he becomes the nominee.

Brandon said that he wasn't going to debate either.  So, the election has been set.  Trump (R) v. Biden (D).  Joy!

Online Maj. Bill Martin

« Reply #172 on: April 30, 2023, 10:25:47 pm »
Brandon said that he wasn't going to debate either.  So, the election has been set.  Trump (R) v. Biden (D).  Joy!

If it is Biden v Trump, I would not be the least bit surprised if there were no general election debates either.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #173 on: April 30, 2023, 10:29:03 pm »
If it is Biden v Trump, I would not be the least bit surprised if there were no general election debates either.

Can you imagine the joys and fun of watching a Octogenarian shouting match of the merits of Freedom Cities vs. a Fossil fuel-less America?......

Theme will be  "We're so screwed in '24"
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #174 on: April 30, 2023, 10:59:52 pm »
  So, the election has been set.  Trump (R) v. Biden (D).  Joy!

Too early to declare that yet. If that was true, based on early primary polls, Hillary would have been the candidate in 2008 and Jeb in 2016
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy