Author Topic: Playing By the Rules Is for Suckers... Kurt Schlichter  (Read 105 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Playing By the Rules Is for Suckers... Kurt Schlichter
« on: April 24, 2023, 03:09:55 pm »
Playing By the Rules Is for Suckers
Kurt Schlichter
8–9 minutes

Howdy suckers, and welcome to the failed state that is America 2023. This used to be a country where you succeeded by working hard and playing by the rules, but there are new rules now. Here are two: One, there are no rules. Two, if you think there are rules and play by them, you are a sucker. But the good news is this is all going to come crashing down.

In the meantime, welcome to the suck. Just look at yourself, all responsible and upstanding. You worked hard, and you played by the rules. You didn’t go out and commit felonies or drop a bunch of kids with so many partners that you need a spreadsheet to keep Father’s Day straight. You’ve earned a credit score in the triple digits by paying your bills. Congratulations. Now you get to pay for the deadbeats who party while you grind out a paycheck. The Biden regime’s new plan is to add a surcharge to the mortgages of people with good credit scores to subsidize a key Democrat constituency, the ditzes, doofuses, layabouts, and bums whose bad decisions would have once led to bad consequences, except we only do dire consequences for good people in 2023. Their problems are your problems, and your problems are also your problems. That will teach you to do the right thing!

The same is true if you were a sucker, like me, who actually paid off his own student loans. But what about that gender studies major out there who does not feel like paying the diploma debt? He/she/xe made a bad decision, except it turned out to be a good decision because if the Democrats get their way, that useless college degree will be free! You get to pay his/her/xir student loan off. Why? Because you can, and you can because you are not a lazy deadbeat. Which makes you wrong.

See, not being a lazy deadbeat is where you went wrong.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2023/04/24/playing-by-the-rules-is-for-suckers-n2622278#
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Playing By the Rules Is for Suckers... Kurt Schlichter
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2023, 03:51:05 pm »
When I got out of college, I had bad credit. My wife also graduated college with me and her credit was bad. It was tough to get a loan for a house, but over the years, we’ve built our credit that now we can get a loan no problem

This new Biden idea makes people such as my wife and I extraordinarily resentful and I doubt that we are alone in our feelings. They are so addicted to this equity idea that they don’t care.

I am waiting for the surcharge on people’s retirement savings to pay for retirement for people who won’t save
« Last Edit: April 24, 2023, 03:52:45 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy