Author Topic: Susan Rice stepping down as Biden's domestic policy adviser  (Read 425 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Susan Rice stepping down as Biden's domestic policy adviser
« on: April 24, 2023, 02:14:16 pm »
April 24, 2023 9:30am EDT
Susan Rice stepping down as Biden's domestic policy adviser
Susan Rice is out of the White House, President Biden announces

By Danielle Wallace , Peter Doocy | Fox News

Susan Rice is stepping down as President Biden's domestic policy advisor, the White House announced Monday.

"I surprised a lot of people when I named Ambassador Susan Rice as my Domestic Policy Advisor," Biden said in a statement announcing her departure. "Susan was synonymous with foreign policy, having previously served as National Security Advisor and UN Ambassador. But what I knew then and what we all know now – after more than two years of her steady leadership of the Domestic Policy Council – it’s clear: there is no one more capable, and more determined to get important things done for the American people than Susan Rice."

"Thanks to her tireless efforts, we expanded and strengthened the Affordable Care Act, released a comprehensive national mental health strategy, and finally enabled Medicare to negotiate lower prescription drug prices for seniors and cap the cost of insulin at $35," the statement continued. "We’ve taken historic actions to reduce gun violence and advance police reform. We are addressing our failed approach to marijuana. We have embedded equity into the work of the entire federal government. We are making college more affordable and accessible and providing student debt relief. We are increasing access to high quality child care and long-term care. We have committed to a bold national strategy to end hunger and reduce diet-related disease by 2030. We reversed the harmful immigration policies of the previous Administration, reunified more than 670 children separated from their families, and rebuilt the broken system of care for unaccompanied children, putting their safety and well-being first and foremost. The list goes on, and would not have been possible without Susan." 

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/susan-rice-stepping-down-bidens-domestic-policy-adviser
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: Susan Rice stepping down as Biden's domestic policy adviser
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2023, 03:13:41 pm »
Susan Rice, the de facto president.  *****rollingeyes*****

NBC News:
Susan Rice to step down as Biden's domestic policy chief
Rice's departure next month will bring to a close her prolific, wide-ranging and at times controversial tenure.
April 24, 2023, 9:00 AM EDT
By Carol E. Lee

President Joe Biden’s domestic policy adviser, Susan Rice, is stepping down from her post next month, multiple current and former senior administration officials told NBC News.

The move brings to a close Rice’s prolific, wide-ranging and at times controversial tenure overseeing Biden’s domestic agenda — including some of the thorniest political issues, such as immigration policy. During her more than two years in the role, Biden has signed executive and legislative actions on health care, gun safety, student loans, policing and other key priorities for Democrats. ...

White House chief of staff Jeff Zients said Rice, who served as national security adviser during the Obama administration, has been critical to driving Biden’s agenda and has taken the Domestic Policy Council “to new heights.” ...

“Susan was there during this two-year period where there was just an incredible and historic burst of policymaking, and the next year and a half is going to be different. It’s going to call for a different approach to policy,” said Brian Deese, who worked closely with Rice while serving as director of the National Economic Council.

“The role and the requirements for the role are going to be different, and I think they’ll take that into consideration,” Deese added, referring to the president and his top aides. ...
:shrug:

Richard Grenell
@RichardGrenell
1h
NBC has failed to cover the secret hand of Susan Rice for the last few years.
She’s plotted at State and the intel agencies without scrutiny.
She leaves the White House with world chaos in her wake.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2023, 03:28:45 pm »
...hmmm....this makes me think that she will be running for president if Biden should step down and I think he will before '24.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2023, 08:33:12 pm »
@amuse
@amuse
6h
BREAKING: Sources reveal Susan Rice has been fired by President Biden. Rice has been responsible for the Afghan surrender, the Ukraine proxy war, Taiwanese escalation, and most recently the decision to abandon thousands of Americans in Sudan.

@amuse
@amuse
2h
FLASHBACK: After Susan Rice's botched handling of Benghazi as National Security Advisor Biden knew she could never hold a Senate-confirmed role so he gave her a catch-all role running everything as his Domestic Policy Advisor. She was ALL-POWERFUL. Politico: Biden’s Power Broker: How Susan Rice Defied Critics and Created a White House Policy Fiefdom

@amuse
@amuse
PREDICTION: Someone (most likely a Democrat) will add a Community Note to the first tweet in this thread saying that Susan Rice 'resigned' instead of getting fired. First, my source made it VERY clear Rice had no desire to leave the administration - meaning she was fired. Second, when the president asked for your resignation it is literally the same as getting fired - a distinction without a difference. The reason they'll add this Community Note in hopes that it limits its reach.
2:27 PM · Apr 24, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2023, 09:15:45 pm »
...hmmm....this makes me think that she will be running for president if Biden should step down and I think he will before '24.

I agree that's a possibility.  Just seems very odd for that to comedown right before his announcement.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2023, 09:20:36 pm »
@amuse
@amuse
6h
BREAKING: Sources reveal Susan Rice has been fired by President Biden. Rice has been responsible for the Afghan surrender, the Ukraine proxy war, Taiwanese escalation, and most recently the decision to abandon thousands of Americans in Sudan.

@amuse
@amuse
2h
FLASHBACK: After Susan Rice's botched handling of Benghazi as National Security Advisor Biden knew she could never hold a Senate-confirmed role so he gave her a catch-all role running everything as his Domestic Policy Advisor. She was ALL-POWERFUL. Politico: Biden’s Power Broker: How Susan Rice Defied Critics and Created a White House Policy Fiefdom

@amuse
@amuse
PREDICTION: Someone (most likely a Democrat) will add a Community Note to the first tweet in this thread saying that Susan Rice 'resigned' instead of getting fired. First, my source made it VERY clear Rice had no desire to leave the administration - meaning she was fired. Second, when the president asked for your resignation it is literally the same as getting fired - a distinction without a difference. The reason they'll add this Community Note in hopes that it limits its reach.
2:27 PM · Apr 24, 2023

Fired?

Now I am really puzzled who is running this shit show. Sure isn't the one with Azlheimers.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2023, 10:01:58 pm »
Susan Rice is just terrible.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2023, 11:10:19 pm »
mountaineer observes:
"She leaves the White House with world chaos in her wake."

She may be stepping down from the public position, but I sense that she'll be assuming a power position "behind the curtain"...

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2023, 11:54:45 pm »
She's just moving beyond the reach of congressional committees and IG inspectors. Nothing more.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2023, 11:58:34 pm »
She's just moving beyond the reach of congressional committees and IG inspectors. Nothing more.

That's what I'd put my money on.
The Republic is lost.

Offline corbe

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2023, 12:19:39 am »
   If bidet 'Your Fired' her there is a deeper divide between his Master, obummer and him than we realize.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2023, 12:20:09 am »

Yup
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy