Author Topic: Biden jokes he's a 'very dull president,' only known for Ray-Ban sunglasses and chocolate chip ice c  (Read 377 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 April 21, 2023 4:11pm EDT
Biden jokes he's a 'very dull president,' only known for Ray-Ban sunglasses and chocolate chip ice cream
Biden landed in hot water last month while joking about his ice cream eating habits

By Brandon Gillespie | Fox News

President Biden delved into a bit of self-deprecating humor Friday as he joked while standing up to give a speech that he is a "very dull president," only known for the sunglasses he wears and chocolate chip ice cream.

"I'm sure you all loved sitting in the sun here, but it could be worse. It could be raining. It's a beautiful day. And as that old phrase used to go, it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood. And it is beautiful. Excuse me, I'm putting on my sunglasses so I can see," Biden told the crowd gathered in the White House Rose Garden to see him sign an executive order on environmental justice.

"As I've told my distinguished friend from Massachusetts – a good friend, Senator Markey – it's really very, very dull when after all these years in public life, you're known for two things: Ray-Ban sunglasses and chocolate chip ice cream. Very dull president," Biden said as the crowd laughed.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-jokes-hes-very-dull-president-only-known-ray-ban-sunglasses-chocolate-chip-ice-cream
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Don't sell yourself short Pedo Joe....

Historically you may end up being known among the most famous POTUS of all time.  The one that allowed the destruction of the United States.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

Good heavens buy him all the Ray-Bans and ice cream he wants in exchange for stepping down.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

He may be a dull president. But his policies are causing more than enough “excitement” for the American people.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
There is nothing I hate more than an incompetent leader who spends more than half his time mulling and musing about himself.
The Republic is lost.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Don't sell yourself short Pedo Joe....

Historically you may end up being known among the most famous POTUS of all time.  The one that allowed the destruction of the United States.
Historically you may end up being known among the most famous infamous POTUS of all time.

Fixed it.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Delusions of grandeur of the worst President America has ever had.  We still hAVE PEOPLE HELD HOSTAGE IN aFGHANISTAN, AND WORSE GOING ON.  Our economy on the brink and many so stating.
What happens when fools think a great President is bad, and a WORST PRESIDENT IS A GOD THAT DWELLS AMONGST US, and fools can't tell the difference....and many are they.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions