Author Topic: Blue States Sent Spinning by New Report – And the Award for State with the Best Economic Climate Goe  (Read 223 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Blue States Sent Spinning by New Report – And the Award for State with the Best Economic Climate Goes to Red Utah
By Adam Casalino|April 19, 2023

What’s Happening:
We’ve seen for years many Americans fleeing large, Democrat-run states for other locales. This mass exodus only ramped up during COVID and has not stopped. But are all these people being silly? California is the “Golden State,” after all. Why leave it for someplace that doesn’t have beaches!?

Why would anyone leave a state overwhelmed with crime, high taxes, and homelessness? States that keep calling white people “evil” and try to groom our children in public schools? A new report is giving us all the dirt. It ranks states’ economic outlook based on a wide range of factors. And, big surprise, the left is fuming.

From Fox News:

Republican-led red states are overall in a much better economic situation than Democrat-led blue states, according to a new report that ranks the economic outlook of all 50 states.

https://pjnewsletter.com/states-economy-ranking-blue-red/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=usadailypatriot
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson