Author Topic: Devastated woman cries, calls out her community after leaving Chicago Walmart ransacked: ‘You all di  (Read 629 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Devastated woman cries, calls out her community after leaving Chicago Walmart ransacked: ‘You all did this’
April 18, 2023 | Sierra Marlee

As chaos in Chicago rages on, it is impossible to miss the impact the criminal actions of a few will have on those around them.

One woman recorded a recent trip to a Walmart that had been looted, her video capturing bare shelves and floors littered with products dropped in the mad dash to avoid the law.

Watch: (** Language warning)

https://twitter.com/ClownWorld_/status/1648138763120574464

more
“Every grocery store looks like this,” she says at the beginning of the video, panning across the trashed produce department. “Look at this. Can’t even get no f***ing food for my kids.”

“Look at this, came in the store to try to buy something because I’m not a thief,” she continued.

“I am so devasted right now,” she said weeping. “We do stupid s**t like this all the time… We’re so black and proud, but we won’t be honest about what’s really going on,” she said.

“You all are so wrong for this. You came in your neighborhood, and f**ked up your sh*t.” she said.

“I’m not a thief. And ain’t nobody going to turn me into no animal.”

Twitter comments varied widely, some blaming Walmart for the looting while others sympathized with a mother at the end of her rope:

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/04/18/devastated-woman-cries-calls-out-her-community-after-leaving-chicago-walmart-ransacked-you-all-did-this-1351186/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline roamer_1

I would not live like that.

At some point you just have to strap on your Keds and walk off, no matter whether you can.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I would not live like that.

At some point you just have to strap on your Keds and walk off, no matter whether you can.
Yep. And as soon as the weather permitted, I would.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
And to anyone who thinks that the feral population will contain themselves to the hood afer it has all been ransacked?

Watch......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
And to anyone who thinks that the feral population will contain themselves to the hood afer it has all been ransacked?

Watch......
Nope. Coming soon to a suburb near you, if you live in the wrong areas of the country.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Line them up against the wall and ready aim fire... about the only language the community will remember.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Watch......

@catfish1957

Why do you think the left is working so hard to confiscate guns?

Not THEIR guns,or course,or the guns of the bodyguards and federal agents that protect them,their homes,and their neighborhoods.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Line them up against the wall and ready aim fire... about the only language the community will remember.

@Signlass

I would love to HOPE that everyone has taken notice of the dedicated effort by the left to turn blacks and whites,as well as Mexicians,against everyone not of their racial group?

That way we spend so much time and effort fighting OTHER ethnic groups than ours,that we have no time to join with them to fight our common enemy,the Globalists.

It ain't about black versus white,or white versus the Mexicans,bubba.

It's about the Globalists against ALL of us.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2023, 12:22:09 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Kamaji

That's what happens when a subculture is allowed to turn toxic.  All thanks to liberals/progs/dems.