Author Topic: DeSantis says Anheuser-Busch is too woke, has lost him as a customer  (Read 1362 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: DeSantis says Anheuser-Busch is too woke, has lost him as a customer
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2023, 03:09:19 pm »
The sad part about this debacle, is you know who isn't really getting hurt? 

Inbev?  Nope they, the board, and stockholders will only suffer a small fraction of loss in market cap.  Other brands (100?  will absorb a lot of the boycott.  This was a coy ESG play (ploy) and Bud Light was set as the sacrifical lamb.

The freak Influencer?-  Nope, in it's business any and all publicity is viewed as a plus.  Another puke woke entity will embrace his/her infamy.

The real losers sadly will be the distributors and the particular retailers who have contractual agreements to sell the product.  Most of these are innocent bystanders, and wanted nothing to do with it.  Now their livelyhoods have been adversly impacted.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2023, 03:21:27 pm »
I really like DeSantis, but he seemingly is defining himself solely as the "anti-woke" candidate, and while I agree with being anti-woke, he needs to emphasize other issues as well once he declared.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2023, 03:22:34 pm »
I really like DeSantis, but he seemingly is defining himself solely as the "anti-woke" candidate, and while I agree with being anti-woke, he needs to emphasize other issues as well once he declared.

:thumbsup:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2023, 03:23:25 pm »

The real losers sadly will be the distributors and the particular retailers who have contractual agreements to sell the product.  Most of these are innocent bystanders, and wanted nothing to do with it.  Now their livelyhoods have been adversly impacted.

Well there's a happy ending to that story... Molson/Coors/Miller will be hiring.  :whistle: :laugh:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2023, 03:34:36 pm »
Considering the country is collapsing at almost every angle, anyone else thinking this Trannie shit is just a "look-squirrel" moment?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2023, 03:56:32 pm »
Considering the country is collapsing at almost every angle, anyone else thinking this Trannie shit is just a "look-squirrel" moment?

Nope. This is important. Damn important.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2023, 09:06:53 pm »