Author Topic: US arrests two in connection with ‘secret’ Chinese police station in NY  (Read 546 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 US arrests two in connection with ‘secret’ Chinese police station in NY
by Rebecca Beitsch - 04/17/23 2:33 PM ET

Federal authorities in New York made two arrests Monday in connection with the establishment of a Chinese-government run police station in Manhattan where officials allegedly monitored pro-democracy activists.

The clandestine station, run by China’s Ministry of Public Security (MPS), was announced alongside a complaint charging 34 individuals accused of working at a “troll farm” run by the MPS designed to target Chinese dissidents online.

While it appears in some cases the office was helping Chinese citizens with services such as driver licenses, consular activities require approval by U.S. authorities, and law enforcement said Monday that the station’s employees were not registered as foreign agents.

“New York City is home to New York’s finest, the NYPD. We don’t need or want a secret police station in our great city,” Breon Peace, U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of New York, said in a press conference.

“Just imagine the NYPD opening an undeclared, secret police station in Beijing. It would be unthinkable.”

more
https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/3955150-us-arrests-two-in-connection-with-secret-chinese-police-station-in-ny/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

New York is a mess and unfortunately a lot of the country is going right down the tubes as well. How many other 'secret' Chinese police stations are there?

China owns us and no one has done a darn thing to stop them or reverse course. 

It just absolutely astounds me, well actually alarms me the grip that China has on us.  I believe COVID was designed to cripple our economy and devalue the dollar.

Let's Go Brandon!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
“New York City is home to New York’s finest, the NYPD. We don’t need or want a secret police station in our great city,” Breon Peace, U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of New York, said in a press conference.

Translation: Back off Jiékè! We have plenty of our own communist pricks to do the job.

Offline libertybele

Translation: Back off Jiékè! We have plenty of our own communist pricks to do the job.

NYC's finest.  Yes indeed!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline American Girl

Let's see, we have Democrat Dianne Feinstein who employed a Chinese spy as a driver for years. Democrat Eric Swalwell had a romantic tryst with Fang Fang, the Chinese spy. And now it looks like more Democrats have been hanging out with more Chinese spies.
This is just the tip of the iceberg for the ChiComm spying operation!
https://www.usasupreme.com/photos-the-chinese-spy-arrested-in-nyc-was-spotted-attending-fancy-democrat-fundraising-events/

Offline mountaineer

After FBI busts Chinese ‘police station’ in NYC, six more exposed in US
By Isabel Vincent   
April 18, 2023 6:23pm
The FBI helped shut down a clandestine Chinese “police station” in Manhattan after the arrest of two alleged operatives earlier this week — but The Post is told that there are several more of these illegal organizations scattered across the US.

In addition to the Chinese police station above a noodle restaurant in Manhattan’s Chinatown, there is another station at an undisclosed address in New York City, as well as an outpost in Los Angeles, according to a new report by Safeguard Defenders.

The Madrid-based human rights group initially published a report last year detailing 100 clandestine Chinese police stations around the world.

In addition to Los Angeles and New York, the nonprofit has found so-called “overseas service stations” in San Francisco and Houston as well as in cities in Nebraska and Minnesota.

These law enforcement organizations, operated by the Chinese Communist Party, are tasked with spying on Chinese nationals around the world. ...
NY Post

Nebraska?  :thud:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
New York is a mess and unfortunately a lot of the country is going right down the tubes as well. How many other 'secret' Chinese police stations are there?

China owns us and no one has done a darn thing to stop them or reverse course. 

It just absolutely astounds me, well actually alarms me the grip that China has on us.  I believe COVID was designed to cripple our economy and devalue the dollar.

Let's Go Brandon!
Crippling the economy was a multipurpose move. It also hurt Trump's reelection bid.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis