Author Topic: George Santos announces reelection bid  (Read 154 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
George Santos announces reelection bid
« on: April 17, 2023, 08:53:06 pm »
 George Santos announces reelection bid
by Mychael Schnell - 04/17/23 3:30 PM ET

Rep. George Santos (R-N.Y.) on Monday announced he is running for reelection, despite being dogged by multiple investigations, facing questions about his resume and finances and being the target of calls from members of his own party to resign.

“Since the Left is pushing radical agendas, the economy is struggling, and Washington is incapable of solving anything, we need a fighter who knows the district and can serve the people fearlessly, and independent of local or national party influence,” Santos said in a statement.

“Good isn’t good enough, and I’m not shy about doing what it takes to get the job done. I’m proud to announce my candidacy to run for re-election and continue to serve the people of NY-3,” he added.

Santos has been the subject of scrutiny since before he was sworn into the House. In December, The New York Times published a bombshell report raising questions about the congressman-elect’s background. He later admitted to embellishing parts of his resume.

Since the initial controversy, more questions have been raised about Santos’s background and finances. A number of entities are currently looking into the New York Republican, including the House Ethics Committee, which launched an investigation last month.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/3955270-george-santos-announces-reelection-bid/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: George Santos announces reelection bid
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2023, 09:21:33 pm »
He'll be lucky in the extreme if he wins the primary.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: