Author Topic: Huge mob ransacks California gas station; police 'outnumbered': video  (Read 161 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 April 17, 2023 1:41pm EDT
Huge mob ransacks California gas station; police 'outnumbered': video
Arco employee reportedly hid in bathroom

By Greg Norman | Fox News

A shocking video captured a mob of California youth breaking into a gas station convenience store and then stealing what police say was thousands of dollars of products.

The incident happened early Sunday morning in Compton, California, after a large group of people blocked an intersection as part of a street takeover, with video footage capturing cars drifting in circles and screeching around 2:30 a.m., according to KLTA.

"It's unbelievable. Unreal. I've never seen anything like that happen here," Greg Johnson, a Compton resident and customer of the Arco Station that was looted, told ABC7 in reaction to the ransacking.

Staff at the Arco said that a clerk there hid in its bathroom while the looting was ongoing.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/huge-mob-ransacks-california-gas-station-police-outnumbered-video

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Huge mob ransacks California gas station; police 'outnumbered': video
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2023, 09:20:53 pm »
Looks like the Hispanics/Latinos/Chicanos/WTF's want in on all that free shit that the Blacks are getting. I don't blame the clerk one damn bit for locking himself away from that mob., now if it was allowed to shoot looters I bet after the first three or four are taken out coming through the door the rest might decide to play somewhere else. And Compton doesn't have a PD only a Sheriff substation so they would have to call in more officers from surrounding cities.

Offline goatprairie

Re: Huge mob ransacks California gas station; police 'outnumbered': video
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2023, 09:21:26 pm »
Looks like mostly Hispanic yutes. Maybe they see black feral yutes getting away with trashing stores, and now want to get in on the action/fun.  Where were the cops?