Author Topic: Thar she does NOT blow! Maine lobsterman caught a five-foot LIVE military rocket - then ran errands  (Read 395 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Thar she does NOT blow! Maine lobsterman caught a five-foot LIVE military rocket - then ran errands with explosive in the back of his truck

Captain Cameron Pease was checking on the ropes on his lobster boat in Cushing on Monday when he noticed something was tangled in the traps

After dragging it to shore, he and his companions discovered it was an MK29 Mod-0 missile, which was made during the 1940s

The next day, he called police after cleaning the mud off the weapon and running errands, only to find out that missile was still live and could have exploded 
By ALYSSA GUZMAN FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 16:54 EDT, 13 April 2023 | UPDATED: 08:13 EDT, 14 April 2023

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11970409/Maine-lobsterman-caught-five-foot-LIVE-military-rocket-ran-errands-it.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji