Author Topic: Budweiser releases new pro-America ad with iconic mascot in wake of Anheuser-Busch Mulvaney controve  (Read 2553 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

It is not political. As to canceling, opinions vary.

What's your goal?

Online roamer_1

Maybe. But there are a whole lot of people who simply cannot say no to free beer, no matter what it is.
They have to get rid of their ridiculous overstock somehow. Massive discounts or 'free beer' would do that.

Nothing will fix this. Nothing... Until they deliver heads on a platter, and a very sincere apology.

And that right at the start of playoffs and the NASCAR season... Not to mention BBQ season and all that summertime brings.

They have already been branded as tranny fluid... What man in his right mind would offer that to his guests at a BBQ or tailgate party?

Online roamer_1

What's your goal?

My own? That they get hammered good and proper for their woke bullshit... Their head on a stake as a warning to others is semi-optional... But hammered good enough that others will beware.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

My own? That they get hammered good and proper for their woke bullshit... Their head on a stake as a warning to others is semi-optional... But hammered good enough that others will beware.

Thanks.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
What's your goal?

My goal is to put an end to the fallacy that someone can change their gender.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

It is incredible that people truly believe that they can change their gender.  They may be able to change how they look, but they're never going to be able to change what's going on upstairs in their heads.  Try as they might to convince themselves that they are different after transitioning is only fooling themselves.  Psychiatric help is needed for them to accept who they are and appreciate the body that God gave them.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1

All of it - ALL of it - is delusion. Half an hour on a farm in the real world brings every proof you will ever need.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
All of it - ALL of it - is delusion. Half an hour on a farm in the real world brings every proof you will ever need.

I think they are aware of the realities and have other motives i.e. destroying the fabric of the nation. In fact, I don't think any of the insanity we are seeing is without purpose.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2023, 12:35:51 am by Bigun »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
:thumbsup:
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
:goalpost: :thumbsup:
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
More anecdotal stuff.  At the convenience store today.  They have all the Bud products in one cooler. The Miller/Coors and micro brews in others.  The Bud stuff was full.  Every other cooler was almost empty.   There might be someting going on.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Well that's the whole point. Bud is 'celebrating' this guy being a woman for one year.
But the trans/gay propagandists say that you cannot change your gender. They say they are 'born' that way.
So if transgender men to women are 'born' that way, then how is he celebrating his 'first year' as a woman?
Wasn't he a 'woman' all his life? Which is it? You can't have it both ways.
Budweiser and the tranny are contradicting the basis of the whole thing.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Well that's the whole point. Bud is 'celebrating' this guy being a woman for one year.
But the trans/gay propagandists say that you cannot change your gender. They say they are 'born' that way.
So if transgender men to women are 'born' that way, then how is he celebrating his 'first year' as a woman?
Wasn't he a 'woman' all his life? Which is it? You can't have it both ways.
Budweiser and the tranny are contradicting the basis of the whole thing.

End of story.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I'm guessing the wacko Left American people hating VP did not make this video.
They went to someone else for this, trying desperately to get back on track.
But, once you get that 'gay beer' tag, it is very difficult to shake off.
Once people wrap their mouth around a different beer, and get in the habit of ordering one, going back just isn't as likely.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I predict a massive 50% sale (or similar) on Bud Light before the end of the month.
That really would have quite an impact.
Time is important. They have already lost some of the 45-60 days before it goes 'skunky'.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
Time is important. They have already lost some of the 45-60 days before it goes 'skunky'.

I just can't wait until Matt and Trey get a hold of this and BUD gets the South Park Treatment.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2023, 05:44:04 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Anheuser-Busch is not American anymore.  They are owned by freakin' Belgians, AMBEV SA.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline GrouchoTex

I saw this Budweiser pandering commercial during the Astros-Rangers game on ESPN Sunday.
I just shook my head.
How stupid do they think their customers are?
I have gotten a kick out the parodies that have followed this whole debacle.

Meanwhile, I'll have a Shiner Bock.

:beer: