Author Topic: Boston Uses Federal Stimulus Money to Pay College Tuition for Illegals  (Read 256 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Boston Uses Federal Stimulus Money to Pay College Tuition for Illegals
By Margaret Flavin Apr. 15, 2023 11:30 am248 Comments

Democrat Boston Mayor Michelle Wu is developing quite the reputation. In March, The Gateway Pundit reported that owners of five restaurants in Boston allege they have been discriminated against by Wu because of their White, Italian heritage.

At an event in 2022 Wu said, “This past winter was pretty intense, trial by snow, trial by firefighters union. I’m getting used to dealing with problems that are expensive, disruptive, and white – I’m talking about snowflakes, snowstorms, snowflakes!”

In a virtual signaling move in early February, Wu announced the creation of a ‘Reparations Task Force’ which will look into the issue of reparations for black residents.

Wu is so disliked, The Gateway Pundit reported on her push for  a law to stop protests outside her home during off hours.

Now, Wu has proudly announced an expansion of the Tuition-Free Community College Plan, which could cover up to three years of college tuition for illegal immigrants.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/04/boston-uses-federal-stimulus-money-to-pay-for-illegals-college-tuition/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Boston should be forced to return every penny they spent.

Offline Kamaji

Boston should be forced to return every penny they spent.

With interest.