Author Topic: DeSantis’ speech breaks fundraising records for GOP in New Hampshire  (Read 466 times)

Offline Kamaji

DeSantis’ speech breaks fundraising records for GOP in New Hampshire

By Mark Moore   
April 15, 2023

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis sold out a Republican dinner in New Hampshire, pulling in more than a quarter of a million dollars and breaking the record for the state party’s largest fundraiser.

The Republican governor and likely 2024 presidential candidate headlined the Amos Tuck Dinner in Manchester on Friday evening, packing the Double Tree Hilton to the rafters and raking in more than $250,000 for the Granite State GOP.

Chris Ager, the chairman of the New Hampshire Republican Party, told the New Hampshire Journal that DeSantis’ speech was “record breaking.”

“Largest fundraiser in the history of the NHGOP, raising more than a quarter of a million dollars. Ticket sales were halted earlier this week after we exceeded planned capacity,” Ager said.

He said the party had hoped to sell 500 tickets to the event at $150 a pop, but quickly exceeded that goal.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/04/15/desantis-speech-breaks-fundraising-records-for-gop-in-nhxf/

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
DeSantis’ speech breaks fundraising records for GOP in New Hampshire

By Mark Moore   
April 15, 2023

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis sold out a Republican dinner in New Hampshire, pulling in more than a quarter of a million dollars and breaking the record for the state party’s largest fundraiser.

The Republican governor and likely 2024 presidential candidate headlined the Amos Tuck Dinner in Manchester on Friday evening, packing the Double Tree Hilton to the rafters and raking in more than $250,000 for the Granite State GOP.

Chris Ager, the chairman of the New Hampshire Republican Party, told the New Hampshire Journal that DeSantis’ speech was “record breaking.”

“Largest fundraiser in the history of the NHGOP, raising more than a quarter of a million dollars. Ticket sales were halted earlier this week after we exceeded planned capacity,” Ager said.

He said the party had hoped to sell 500 tickets to the event at $150 a pop, but quickly exceeded that goal.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/04/15/desantis-speech-breaks-fundraising-records-for-gop-in-nhxf/

There are a whole lot of folks who want someone who not only is a conservative, but acts like an adult.  We'll have to see if there are enough of those folks to wrest the nomination away from Trump.

I know people are worried about deSantis damaging his political future by running against Trump, but you can't destroy the ring without going into Mordor, and someone has to try.

Offline libertybele

Sure I think DeSantis would make an excellent president.  Right now I think he's testing the waters to see if he has the ability to take on all the mudslinging.  I think he handled the interruption of his speech well.  Trump is going to be his biggest adversary obviously and he may be weighing out if he want to subject himself and his family to that kind of bullying and then there's the MSM and members of the GOP(e) that will also go after him.  I believe they see DeSantis as a bigger threat than Trump.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Bash and Trash Trump, it worked so well getting us Biden, its sure to go further down that road to mine even more 'riches' of the same ilk.  George Soros is quite consistent when he puts blinders on his stooges.  As relentless as it is, blinders people just can't see it.
 twilight zonexxxx :media: twilight zonexxxx
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Kamaji

Bash and Trash Trump, it worked so well getting us Biden, its sure to go further down that road to mine even more 'riches' of the same ilk.  George Soros is quite consistent when he puts blinders on his stooges.  As relentless as it is, blinders people just can't see it.
 twilight zonexxxx :media: twilight zonexxxx

/snicker

Wrong thread, troll.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
There are a whole lot of folks who want someone who not only is a conservative, but acts like an adult.  We'll have to see if there are enough of those folks to wrest the nomination away from Trump.

I know people are worried about deSantis damaging his political future by running against Trump, but you can't destroy the ring without going into Mordor, and someone has to try.

Consistency noted while it being denied.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline libertybele

/snicker

Wrong thread, troll.

That's why trolls earn the ignore button sooner or later.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.