Author Topic: Seymour Hersh Reports that Ukrainian Leader Zelensky Embezzled $400 Million from US Payments Allocat  (Read 1060 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Seymour Hersh Reports that Ukrainian Leader Zelensky Embezzled $400 Million from US Payments Allocated for Fuel
by Joe Hoft Apr. 13, 2023 10:00 am

In a recent post on his blog, Seymour Hersh writes that Ukrainian President Zelensky embezzled $400 million from the US that was allocated to Ukraine for fuel.

This isn’t the first time that we have heard about corruption in Ukraine.  In 2019 The Gateway Pundit reported on Ukrainian businessman Igor Kolomoisky, who controlled Ukraine’s largest commercial bank, Privat Bank.  This bank was said to control Burisma, the oil and gas company that gave Hunter Biden millions.  John Kerry was involved in Burisma as well.  There were reports that Kolmiosky somehow lost $1.8 billion of the bank’s money.  It was suspected that this money went offshore. TGP also reported on all the US politicians who were involved in Ukraine and it wasn’t just for world peace.  It wasn’t to help out the people of Ukraine either.

TGP shared that the current President of Ukraine ran against corruption in the country.  But he has blemishes too.  He had connections to banker Kolomoisky and he was accused of having $41 million in offshore funds.

Zelensky capitalized on widespread public anger at corruption, but his 2019 campaign was dogged by doubts over his anti-graft bona fides, given that his campaign was boosted by media belonging to Kolomoisky — who is accused of stealing US$5.5 billion from his own bank and funneling it offshore in concert with his partner, Hennadiy Boholiubov.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/04/seymour-hersh-reports-that-ukrainian-leader-zelensky-embezzled-400-million-from-us-allocated-for-fuel/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

I believe this to be true.  How much has Brandon and his cronies pocketed?

The stats below are staggering and we've sent billions more since the beginning of this year.

Just How Much Aid Has the U.S. Sent to Ukraine?
Bilateral aid to Ukraine between January 24, 2022, and January 15, 2023
A graphic showing that the U.S. has provided $76.8 billion in aid to Ukraine, $46.6 billion of which is military aid

Total: $76.8 billion

Humanitarian

$3.9 billion (5%)

Emergency food assistance, health care, refugee support, and other humanitarian aid

Financial

$26.4 billion (34%)

Budgetary aid through the Economic Support Fund, loans, and other financial support

Security assistance

$18.3 billion (24%)

Training, equipment, weapons, logistics support, and other assistance provided through the Ukraine Security Assistance Initiative

Total military

$46.6 billion (61%)

Weapons and equipment

$23.5 billion (31%)

Weapons and equipment from Defense Department stocks, provided through presidential drawdowns

Grants and loans for weapons

and equipment

$4.7 billion (6%)

https://www.cfr.org/article/how-much-aid-has-us-sent-ukraine-here-are-six-charts

« Last Edit: April 13, 2023, 06:18:53 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

Ahh yes, all of those wonderful "unnamed sources" who magically have "direct knowledge" of the misconduct.

:facepalm2:

Offline libertybele

Ahh yes, all of those wonderful "unnamed sources" who magically have "direct knowledge" of the misconduct.

Certainly you don't believe that all the billions in aid sent to help Ukraine was utilized as designated and Zelenskyy and Brandon haven't made any money off of the war??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

Certainly you don't believe that all the billions in aid sent to help Ukraine was utilized as designated and Zelenskyy and Brandon haven't made any money off of the war??

How much money in the form of cash was actually sent over there?  Not a lot.

So where are Zelensky and his cohorts getting all of this supposed cash from?

Where do I think most of the cash is going?  To State Department slush funds and payola projects for DNC-favored political constituencies.

And, in any event, Seymour Hersh is a bleep.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Only 400 Million?  Piker!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline kevindavis007

1. From what I understand that Seymour Hersh is a commie
2. Since news from The Gateway Pundit is legit?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2023, 06:55:51 pm by kevindavis007 »
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Let's let the smoke clear, but I'd suspected Zelllinssskyyyy has been fleecing us all along.   Just by his association and alliances with our dim enemies and RINOS alone.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline goatprairie

And The Gateway Lunatic is such a reliable source.  :silly:

Offline ScottinVA

And Seymour Hersch is credible… how?

(Not directed at you, Myst)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline Right_in_Virginia

And Seymour Hersch is credible… how?

And Zelensky and the Biden Administration are credible....how?

Offline kevindavis007

And Zelensky and the Biden Administration are credible....how?

More credible than Hersh and Gateway Pundit.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline LMAO

I guess this is one of those stories people decide to believe or disbelieve based on their already personal political bias

I don’t know what to believe about Ukraine anymore except the fact that Russia did invade them
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Don't need Seymour.

Occam's Razor at its finest.  What appears to be the truth is the truth.  I doubt $400 million is the correct number.  $400 million in one account is more than likely.  I think the number is in the BILLIONS OF DOLLARS!!!!!!!

The leader of our great allies, from Ukraine, has tucked away more money than one can imagine, and I am sure Biden has gotten his fair share of the grift.  And for the blithering idiots of the media that keep referring to Ukraine as an allies, they have NEVER been an allies to the USA.  They have been to the USSR and Russia, but NEVER to the USA.  Irks me every time I hear the nonsense.

Offline Kamaji

Don't need Seymour.

Occam's Razor at its finest.  What appears to be the truth is the truth.  I doubt $400 million is the correct number.  $400 million in one account is more than likely.  I think the number is in the BILLIONS OF DOLLARS!!!!!!!

The leader of our great allies, from Ukraine, has tucked away more money than one can imagine, and I am sure Biden has gotten his fair share of the grift.  And for the blithering idiots of the media that keep referring to Ukraine as an allies, they have NEVER been an allies to the USA.  They have been to the USSR and Russia, but NEVER to the USA.  Irks me every time I hear the nonsense.

:mauslaff:

Not even a close shave by a country mile.

Offline mountaineer

I guess this is one of those stories people decide to believe or disbelieve based on their already personal political bias
So it seems.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org