Author Topic: Millions Have Voted For Trump Since 2020 — With Their Feet  (Read 235 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Millions Have Voted For Trump Since 2020 — With Their Feet
« on: April 13, 2023, 03:15:19 pm »
Millions Have Voted For Trump Since 2020 — With Their Feet
I & I Editorial Board
April 13, 2023

Over the past two years, vast numbers of Americans picked up and moved. In a mobile society like ours, that’s not news. What is news is where they are moving from, and where they are going to.

Turns out, there’s a mass exodus underway, with people leaving Biden strongholds and heading to MAGA country.

New Census data show that, from 2021 to 2022, more than 2 million people moved out of urban areas that are largely controlled by Democrats and relocated to exurbs and more rural areas that largely voted for Donald Trump.

Los Angeles County, for example, had a net ex-migration of more than 363,000 over the past two years. Cook County, Illinois, lost 200,000. In New York, New York County lost 109,000, Queens County, 158,000, and Kings County, 187,000. Philadelphia County sank 52,000.

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2023/04/13/millions-have-voted-for-trump-since-2020-with-their-feet/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Re: Millions Have Voted For Trump Since 2020 — With Their Feet
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2023, 03:53:09 pm »
So are these "immigrants" dilluting (polluting)  strong conservative areas?  We may see the opposite effect we are hoping for.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

Re: Millions Have Voted For Trump Since 2020 — With Their Feet
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2023, 12:47:06 am »
So are these "immigrants" dilluting (polluting)  strong conservative areas?  We may see the opposite effect we are hoping for.

There’s always a danger of that. That doesn’t seem to be applying to places like Florida.

What’s worse is that the blue areas are becoming Blue-er. The blue-er  they become, the harder it becomes to turn those areas around.

Just look at what Chicago recently did
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy