Author Topic: Laredo Sector Border Patrol rescue nine individuals from a manhole  (Read 121 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Laredo Sector Border Patrol rescue nine individuals from a manhole
Release Date Tue, 04/11/2023 - 12:00

LAREDO, Texas – Laredo Sector Border Patrol agents assigned to the Laredo North Station rescue nine individuals hiding inside a manhole in Laredo, Texas.

On April 10, at approximately 10:00 p.m., agents were alerted to several individuals crossing the Rio Grande near Riverside Drive in Laredo, Texas. The individuals were seen going into the sewer tunnel near the river. Agents proceeded to check several manholes and after an exhaustive search they were able to locate the subjects hiding inside a manhole on Santa Maria Avenue and Mann Road.

Agents successfully extracted all nine subjects including two juveniles. After record checks were conducted on the individuals it revealed that they were in the country illegally from Mexico. The individuals were taken into custody for processing.

Hiding in a Manhole

https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/local-media-release/laredo-sector-border-patrol-rescue-nine-individuals-manhole
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson