Author Topic: Pete Buttigieg's husband asks Bud Light boycotters if they plan to protest water after trans controv  (Read 745 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
April 10, 2023 7:15pm EDT
Pete Buttigieg's husband asks Bud Light boycotters if they plan to protest water after trans controversy
'LGBTQ people drink water, too. Gonna boycott that next?': Chasten Buttigieg
By Greg Wehner | Fox News

Chasten Buttigieg, Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg’s husband, snapped back at Americans boycotting Anheuser-Busch’s decision to make transgender activist Dylan Mulvaney the star of one of its latest Bud Light commercials.

On Monday, Chasten turned to Twitter  to speak to those boycotting the blue-canned, frothy alcoholic beverage.

https://twitter.com/Chasten/status/1644731723647778825

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pete-buttigiegs-husband-bud-light-boycotters-protest-water-trans-controversy

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I must say how shocked I am, ookay I'm not, that Buttjigger's insignificant other is just as freaking stupid as Buttjigger! What next will the idiot ask if all sane people will boycott air? Food, clothing? Butt I will respond to the idiot, IF a bottled water brand did as AB did with Buttlight or Jack Daniels, etc., then yes I would boycott them. I weep for the children this pair bought.

Offline Kamaji

Fake-fem is not civil rights.

Offline verga

Some one has to much time on his hands.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline mountaineer

That probably sounded clever in his head.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
That probably sounded clever in his head.

Lots of room to roll around in up there between his ears.  Like a BB in a Boxcar.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
The same people upset over a Native American woman, a black woman (Aunt Jemima), and a black man (Uncle Ben) being on products think they shouldn't be subject to the same standard.

Spit.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Kamaji

The same people upset over a Native American woman, a black woman (Aunt Jemima), and a black man (Uncle Ben) being on products think they shouldn't be subject to the same standard.

Spit.

:thumbsup:

Offline andy58-in-nh

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn