Author Topic: Bud Light marketing VP explains what inspired her to update ‘fratty, out of touch’ brand with inclus  (Read 8915 times)

Offline Idiot

The "original" in Springfield, Mo. is truly a sight to see. :laugh:

I didn't realize there was a Cabela's merger.
SPRINGFIELD, Mo. — Bass Pro Shops announced Monday it has agreed to terms to purchase its primary outdoor competitor, Cabela’s, in a deal worth $5.5 billion.

Offline mountaineer

Bud Light marketing VP, Alissa Heinerscheid, has been canned
Posted at 5:33 am on April 22, 2023 by FuzzyChimp

In its first real move to try to crawl out of the crater Bud Light created by self-nuking with the Dylan Mulvaney disaster, the beer company has announced a leave of absence by its VP of marketing, Alissa Heinerscheid. In other words, they canned her … at least we think so.

Our assumption: Being fired is just choosing to identify as a leave of absence at the moment.

Breaking: Bud Light's marketing VP Alissa Heinerscheid is taking a leave of absence https://t.co/p4Jw8kPpJw
    — Ad Age (@adage) April 22, 2023  ...
Twitchy
 :beer:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online LMAO

Beer drinkers tend to be male

What idiot truly believed that marketing a tranny on a product consumed by males was a great idea?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online LMAO

If it was 15 years ago and RuPaul was on a commercial for Bud Light, the reaction would be less than it is for Dylan Mulvany. Why? Because 15 years ago, we didn’t have drag shows for kids and an aggressive move by the education and medical communities along with one of the major political parties to transition children
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

What idiot truly believed that marketing a tranny on a product consumed by males was a great idea?

@LMAO

Totally agree!

This is what happens with "The Left"...they will keep pushing and pushing for more...like the redhead in the Morgan & Morgan lawyer group commercial.

"MORE...MORE!! MORE!!!

It was a test to see how far the college-age drinker was, in accepting LGBT in their life.

S.T.U.P.I.D.   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Bud Light marketing VP, Alissa Heinerscheid, has been canned
Posted at 5:33 am on April 22, 2023 by FuzzyChimp

In its first real move to try to crawl out of the crater Bud Light created by self-nuking with the Dylan Mulvaney disaster, the beer company has announced a leave of absence by its VP of marketing, Alissa Heinerscheid. In other words, they canned her … at least we think so.

Our assumption: Being fired is just choosing to identify as a leave of absence at the moment.

Breaking: Bud Light's marketing VP Alissa Heinerscheid is taking a leave of absence https://t.co/p4Jw8kPpJw
    — Ad Age (@adage) April 22, 2023  ...
As predicted by @roamer_1
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Vice President of Marketing Out at Bud Light Amid Transgender Controversy

Bud Light Vice President of marketing Alissa Heinerscheid has taken a leave of absence amid the company’s transgender controversy after it used Dylan Mulvaney, a biological male who claims to be a transgendered woman, to promote its products.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/04/21/vice-president-of-marketing-out-at-bud-light-amid-transgender-controversy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
As predicted by our own @roamer_1
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
If it was 15 years ago and RuPaul was on a commercial for Bud Light, the reaction would be less than it is for Dylan Mulvany. Why? Because 15 years ago, we didn’t have drag shows for kids and an aggressive move by the education and medical communities along with one of the major political parties to transition children

@LMAO

Excellent points.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You almost have to wonder if Dylan Mulvaney is/was her "main squeeze". 
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

This brings up another point.  RuPaul works his ass off to play the role.  He embraces femininity, beauty, and grace.  He comes off as a woman.  Mulvany on the other hand does not at all embrace femininity.  Instead, he mocks it.  He pushes a stereotype that is offensive to women.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bud Light confirms ‘leave of absence’ for marketing VP behind Dylan Mulvaney controversy
April 22, 2023 | Vivek Saxena

Anheuser-Busch, the parent company of Bud Light, has reportedly switched up Bud Light’s marketing team in the wake of the Dylan Mulvaney controversy.

“Alissa Heinerscheid, marketing VP for the brand since June 2022, has taken a leave of absence, the brewer confirmed, and will be replaced by Todd Allen, who was most recently global marketing VP for Budweiser,” AdAge magazine reported.

https://twitter.com/BeerBizDaily/status/1649548866209849346

While no reason was offered for the abrupt switch, AdAge noted that, according to a statement from an Anheuser-Busch distributor out of Kansas, Heinerscheid’s decision to involve the company with Mulvaney “circumvented the proper approval channels.”

Heinerscheid’s ouster follows a recent interview she did with the “Make Yourself At Home” podcast in which she touted her efforts at making Bud Light’s marketing more “inclusive” and, ultimately, leftist.

“I’m a businesswoman, I had a really clear job to do when I took over Bud Light, and it was this brand is in decline, it’s been in a decline for a really long time, and if we do not attract young drinkers to come and drink this brand, there will be no future for Bud Light,” she said on the podcast.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/04/22/bud-light-confirms-leave-of-absence-for-marketing-vp-behind-dylan-mulvaney-controversy-1352346/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

While no reason was offered for the abrupt switch

i.e AB isn't publicly acknowledging the Mulvaney ad as a mistake.

according to a statement from an Anheuser-Busch distributor out of Kansas, Heinerscheid’s decision to involve the company with Mulvaney “circumvented the proper approval channels.”

BS.  There is no way this gets done without upper management approval.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Lando Lincoln

Exactly. Especially the 12-pack, NASCAR, Carhartt, Wrangler male. Sheesh, what a dolt.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Exactly. Especially the 12-pack, NASCAR, Carhartt, Wrangler male. Sheesh, what a dolt.
.  Pretty sure she'll land a new gig at some wokeass company.  But her days at AB are over.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
.  Pretty sure she'll land a new gig at some wokeass company.  But her days at AB are over.

She's "on leave" from her gig at AB. I think she will keep a job there, doing something else.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
She's "on leave" from her gig at AB. I think she will keep a job there, doing something else.
. BKMK.  To see which one of us called it!!!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

There may be an opening on the loading dock.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline roamer_1

As predicted by @roamer_1

Not enough, I bet, @Bigun ... One head has rolled... The main one, sure... Would have been enough right off the bat... but I dunno if that will be enough anymore.

I think more board level heads rolling is in order... And maybe the CEO
UTTER PANIC...
Then the SINCERE Apology
With lots and lots of groveling.

The longer they wait, the worse it will be.

Offline roamer_1

i.e AB isn't publicly acknowledging the Mulvaney ad as a mistake.

Yes they did - in parallel with trying to rub it off on lower level management.
But they have not apologized SINCERELY.

BS.  There is no way this gets done without upper management approval.

That's right.

Offline Kamaji

That's not where she'll end up.  Her next gig will be much more remunerative than the A-B gig was.

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB

I want no part of what she, he , or it  loads.......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline roamer_1

Not right now there's not... 10% down in sales in the first week of the boycott which is really just four days. Wanna bet which way it went the second week?

They can't give the stuff away...

Meanwhile, at Molson/Coors/Miller...  Molson/Coors up 7%, and Miller Lite sales up something like 17% :silly: :silly:

Offline roamer_1

That's not where she'll end up.  Her next gig will be much more remunerative than the A-B gig was.

Betcha not. I think she's done in corporate. Radioactive.

You don't decimate the biggest beer brand in America and get rewarded. Even by the woke.  The point is to lead the people by the nose... Not make them bolt. This is the worst damage ever to the woke theology.

Offline Kamaji

Betcha not. I think she's done in corporate. Radioactive.

You don't decimate the biggest beer brand in America and get rewarded. Even by the woke.  The point is to lead the people by the nose... Not make them bolt. This is the worst damage ever to the woke theology.

Betcha she does.