Author Topic: San Francisco's ruling elites go all 'Chesa Boudin' on crime in wake of tech executive's killing  (Read 169 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
April 6, 2023
San Francisco's ruling elites go all 'Chesa Boudin' on crime in wake of tech executive's killing
By Monica Showalter

Looks like getting rid of leftist district attorney Chesa Boudin didn't really get rid of the problem he represented for crime-battered San Francisco.

Two days, ago, this happened:

SAN FRANCISCO -- Bob Lee, founder of Cash App and the former chief technology officer of Square, was identified as the man stabbed to death early Tuesday morning near downtown San Francisco, according to his current employer, cryptocurrency startup MobileCoin.

Officers responded at about 2:35 a.m. to a report of a stabbing in the 400 block of Main Street in the city's Rincon Hill neighborhood. Officers found the victim who was taken to a hospital and succumbed to his injuries there, police said.

Rincon Hill's a nice neighborhood full of condos near various tech headquarters in downtown San Francisco, not far from the Bay Bridge entry, and close to the famous docks of the bay. It's not known as a criminal dump, but it's not far from the places that are -- from the retailers who've been subjects of mass lootings, to the dangerous areas in the South of Market and the Mission, to the seventh circle of hell known as the Tenderloin, which is loaded with drug addicts, drug dealers and five-dollar hookers.

Someone stabbed the man who had recently fled the city but returned for a brief business trip, while he was walking at night in a seemingly random attack; a productive citizen with no criminal background who apparently had no enemies and was successful in his field. When he tried to flag down a car to get himself to the hospital, the cars he pleaded with all drove past him, not helping him; leaving him to die, which happened shortly afterward.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/04/san_franciscos_ruling_elites_go_all_chesa_boudin_on_local_fury_over_crime_after_tech_executive_stabbed_to_death.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline LMAO

How bad does it have to get in the cities before the voters wake up?

I know there’s a breaking point somewhere. But the news gets worse and worse.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
LMAO:
"How bad does it have to get in the cities before the voters wake up?"

In those blue cities, they're NOT going to "wake up".

"I know there’s a breaking point somewhere. But the news gets worse and worse"

There IS NO "breaking point" in those places. At least, not yet. Probably not for a good while.
The worse that conditions become, the more radically left the communists will turn.
And... the voters will follow.