Author Topic: Maoist survivor issues chilling warning to those celebrating Trump arrest: 'Cheering for your own de  (Read 283 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 April 6, 2023 2:00pm EDT
Maoist survivor issues chilling warning to those celebrating Trump arrest: 'Cheering for your own demise'
Xi Van Fleet warned the history of communist China is 'repeating' itself in America

By Bailee Hill | Fox News

A survivor of the Chinese Cultural Revolution issued a chilling warning on the heels of the Trump indictment, arguing the tumultuous past of communist China is "repeating itself" in the U.S.

Xi Van Fleet, a Maoist survivor, joined "Fox & Friends First" to discuss why Tuesday, the day former President Donald Trump was arraigned in Manhattan, will be remembered as one of the "darkest" days in history.

"You are cheering for your own demise, because… April 4th, 2023, would be remembered as one of the darkest day(s) in America when the Democrats made our country... a banana republic of communism," Fleet told Todd Piro on Thursday.

The former president was formally charged with 34 counts of falsifying business records in the first degree. He pleaded not guilty to all charges.

The indictment was predicated on Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg's years-long investigation into alleged hush money payments prior to the 2016 election.

He has faced rampant bipartisan criticism surrounding the strength of the charges, and some have even tabled the move as "political persecution."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/maoist-survivor-issues-chilling-warning-celebrating-trump-arrest-cheering-own-demise
« Last Edit: April 08, 2023, 03:45:17 am by Cyber Liberty »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Donald Trump's legal problems are self-inflicted and caused by his pride, arrogance, and hubris.

If Trump was a more humble man, he would not be doing this to himself and the country.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline verga

Donald Trump's legal problems are self-inflicted and caused by his pride, arrogance, and hubris.

If Trump was a more humble man, he would not be doing this to himself and the country.
Actually it is because he has a "R" after his name. If he ad a "D" it would be fine. Examples Nancy Pelosi, The Biden Crime Family, The Clinton Crime family, etc....
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Actually it is because he has a "R" after his name. If he ad a "D" it would be fine. Examples Nancy Pelosi, The Biden Crime Family, The Clinton Crime family, etc....
At this point it would be difficult for anything Trump does to compare to the destruction wrought by Obama's third term.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis