Author Topic: ‘Garbage’: Jesse Watters asks Sen. Lindsey Graham if he actually ‘read’ a key bill he co-sponsored  (Read 359 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Lando Lincoln

It was extraordinary to see Jesse corner Graham. Graham was completely meeked-out.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
It's gonna get to the point where the RINOs are only going to go i=on Baier's and Hannity's show.

These guys have been getting a free ride.  Time to clean house.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
It was extraordinary to see Jesse corner Graham. Graham was completely meeked-out.

Wow!  Saw it last night...claimed there were TWO bills voted upon and that he wasn't sure to which one Watters was speaking...but he'd find out promptly and get back to him.  LOL!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Lando Lincoln

Wow!  Saw it last night...claimed there were TWO bills voted upon and that he wasn't sure to which one Watters was speaking...but he'd find out promptly and get back to him.  LOL!

I can’t recall seeing anything like it. Ever.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Remember when Jesse was a flunky boy like Johnny for BOR.....

He sure has come a long ways
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.