Author Topic: Irony: Biden Spends Weekend Tweeting About American Rescue Plan, Not Banks  (Read 360 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Irony: Biden Spends Weekend Tweeting About American Rescue Plan, Not Banks

Joel B. Pollak 12 Mar 2023

President Joe Biden spent the weekend tweeting about the American Rescue Plan — his $1.9 trillion spending plan that many economists blame for triggering the inflation that has led, in part, to the current banking crisis.

Biden posted no fewer than ten tweets about the American Rescue Plan, which passed two years ago, in March 2021. It was opposed by every singe Republican in Congress because it spent vastly in excess of what had already been allocated to COVID relief, and because it seemed likely to cause inflation — which it did.

excerpt:

Neither Biden nor the White House tweeted at all this weekend about the collapse of Silicon Valley Bank, which sent fear throughout the economy. The federal government announced Sunday evening that it would protect depositors at the bank, hoping to avert a cascade of similar bank collapses throughout the country, which could in turn trigger another financial crisis. On Friday, the White House had attempted to downplay concerns.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/03/12/irony-biden-spends-weekend-tweeting-about-american-rescue-plan-not-banks/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

He probably doesn’t know about the SVB issue. If you stress dementia patients, they become very agitated so his staff is probably choosing to keep him in the dark about it.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

And now he's off to California to check out the flood damage.

Bernie Moreno
@berniemoreno
Maybe if East Palestine renamed itself "East Silicon Valley," it would finally get the attention it deserves from Biden
9:37 AM · Mar 13, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Bernie Moreno
@berniemoreno
Maybe if East Palestine renamed itself "East Silicon Valley," it would finally get the attention it deserves from Biden

And probably to collect some Big Tech graft while he's in the neighborhood.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Bernie Moreno
@berniemoreno

:pondering: :pondering:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Reminds me of a firefighter caught being an arsonist.
 :2popcorn:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline mountaineer

Reminds me of a firefighter caught being an arsonist.
That pretty much  sums up this administration.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org