Author Topic: FBI Director Christopher Wray Refuses to Say Hunter Biden Laptop Story Is Not ‘Disinformation’  (Read 144 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FBI Director Christopher Wray Refuses to Say Hunter Biden Laptop Story Is Not ‘Disinformation’

Kristina Wong 9 Mar 2023

FBI Director Christopher Wray on Thursday during a House hearing refused to say whether he believed the Hunter Biden laptop story was “disinformation,” despite exhaustive reporting confirming it is real.

Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-NY) asked Wray point blank during a House Intelligence Committee hearing: “Do you believe the Hunter Biden laptop story is disinformation?”

Wray refused to say “yes” or “no.”

“Well, I want to be careful about it — there is an ongoing investigation that is relevant to that, so I have to be careful on what I can share on that here,” he responded vaguely despite Stefanik not asking for details but rather his personal beliefs.

Stefanik asked Wray the same question again: “Do you believe that the Hunter Biden laptop story is disinformation?”

He responded, “I don’t think there’s anything that I can share on that in an open setting.”

The idea that the Hunter Biden laptop story is “disinformation” has been thoroughly debunked.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/03/09/fbi-director-christopher-wray-refuses-to-say-hunter-biden-laptop-story-is-not-disinformation/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
March 9, 2023 4:20pm EST
Stefanik grills FBI Director Wray on Hunter Biden laptop story, Mar-a-Lago search at House intel hearing
Rep. Elise Stefanik demands answers from Wray on Hunter Biden laptop story censorship, FBI search of Mar-a-Lago

By Danielle Wallace | Fox News

excerpt:

"This stonewalling, Director Wray — the American people deserve answers, and this is unacceptable," Stefanik fired back. "Lastly, did you sign off on the Mar-a-Lago raid?"

"Well, first off, it was not a raid. It was an execution of a search warrant," Wray said.

"Did you sign off on the execution of the search warrant?" Stefanik asked.

"May I finish," Wray continued. "Second, I don't sign off on individual search warrants in that case or in any other."

"Did Attorney General Merrick Garland sign off to your awareness?" Stefanik pressed.

To that, Wray said, "I can't speak to the attorney general."

"Was there dissent at senior levels of the FBI about the conducting of the search warrant?" Stefanik asked.

Wray said he could not speak to internal discussion within the FBI or between the FBI and the Department of Justice.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/stefanik-grills-fbi-director-wray-hunter-biden-laptop-story-mar-a-lago-search-house-intel-hearing
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34