Author Topic: G Beck, jan 6th hides records, putds innocent in jail, covers for the driminally guilty  (Read 113 times)

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
https://www.glennbeck.com/radio/videos-january-6th-committee-lied

RADIOMARCH 07, 2023
THESE videos PROVE the January 6th committee LIED TO US
Fox News’ Tucker Carlson began unveiling previously unseen January 6th footage last night, which was provided to him by House Speaker Kevin McCarthy. And the videos PROVE that the congressional January 6th committee, which released its final report last December, LIED TO US ALL. In this clip, Glenn shows some of Tucker’s footage, explaining the lies it proves. So, will those Americans imprisoned based on the committee’s findings receive a new trial? Or is our fair legal system completely over? ‘If every American — Democrat, Republican, Independent — isn't outraged by what our government has just done,’ Glenn says, ‘there is no hope for you. America is lost to you.’

i listened to Glen Beck this AM, and what i suspected to the Jan 6th investigation has all come to light.  Democrats abusing their power to investigate and criminalizing the innocent and protecting the guilty.   Like good stooge tyrants, their is no sacred duty they won't abuse, often severely, to incarcerate the innocent and  cover the guilty for even egregious crimes.  I pointed it out at the beginning of this farce, kangaroo court.  Far too few, again, would listen.  The wicked love lies and corruption of Satans minions, but abhor to hear Truth, even Godly Truth.  Judgment day owns them, as well it should.  They know their masters voice, Satans.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions