Author Topic: Karl Rove to Trump: ‘Move On – You Didn’t Win the Election’  (Read 383 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Karl Rove to Trump: ‘Move On – You Didn’t Win the Election’

Pam Key 6 Mar 2023

Former Bush 43 adviser Karl Rove said Monday on FNC’s “The Story” that former President Donald Trump needs to “move on” from claiming he won the 2020 presidential election.

Sunday at CPAC in Maryland, Trump said, “We are never going back to the party of Paul Ryan, Karl Rove, and Jeb Bush.”

Anchor Martha MacCallum said, “President Trump went after you at one point, went after other Republicans and said, you know, that’s not the direction we’re going anymore. We’re moving hard on America first, and this is the last battle. Everyone knows it. The country could be lost forever.”

Rove said, “I was happy to be named in the middle of Paul Ryan and Jeb Bush. But you know, I think the president’s speech was a good one, but not a great one. He has now begun to emphasize issues, but some of those issues are a little weird. You know, building ten new cities around America and having people elect school principals just stuck me as fanciful ideas.”

He added, “We did have the recitation that he actually won the 2020 election and that he won it by a lot, which I think, people are over that. Just move on. You didn’t win. You aren’t president of the United States. Stay focused on the future.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/03/06/karl-rove-to-trump-move-on-you-didnt-win-the-election/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline corbe

Re: Karl Rove to Trump: ‘Move On – You Didn’t Win the Election’
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2023, 01:15:26 am »
   Trump's toast, like the little yappy chihuahua, he truly is.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2023, 06:05:39 am »
Trumps too old, but older Biden isn't?  Can we say political stooges stooging?  Biden is far worse than Trump, butt you just can't criticize Biden useful fools?  left over from the last Pres election?
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2023, 02:15:42 pm »
Karl Rove to Trump: ‘Move On – You Didn’t Win the Election’

Pam Key 6 Mar 2023

Former Bush 43 adviser Karl Rove said Monday on FNC’s “The Story” that former President Donald Trump needs to “move on” from claiming he won the 2020 presidential election.

Well,if you won't listen to a former Boy Jorge advisor like Rove,who WILL you listen to?

He bees smart,n'shitt.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2023, 02:17:06 pm »
   Trump's toast, like the little yappy chihuahua, he truly is.

@corbe

He is also rude.

And Orange.

'murika jest ain't reedy fo no Orange Prezicent!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2023, 02:33:56 pm »
Not sure why Rove is giving Trump election advice.  I hope Trump doesn't shut up about it because it just makes him look more unhinged.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2023, 10:19:53 pm »
Not going to step in it other than to say, when was the last time Rove was right...about anything?