Author Topic: Biden orders weekend door-to-door checks in Ohio after train derailment  (Read 412 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden orders weekend door-to-door checks in Ohio after train derailment
by Joe Jacquez - 02/24/23 7:31 PM ET

President Biden issued an order Friday directing federal agencies to check-in with residents of East Palestine, Ohio, after a train derailment earlier this month.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Environmental Protection Agency and Federal Emergency Management Agency will go door-to-door, visiting homes to see how families are doing and connect them any resources they may need.

After hurricanes and other natural disasters, similar “walk teams” perform the same duties. Biden didn’t specifically say how many homes need to be visited, but he said he told employees to visit as many homes as possible by Monday.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/3873455-biden-orders-weekend-door-to-door-checks-in-ohio-after-train-derailment/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Biden orders weekend door-to-door checks in Ohio after train derailment
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2023, 03:52:12 pm »
I don't like the ring of Federal Government-Door to Door- And check .......  in the same statement and context. 

This has an awfully intrusive tone to it, and something that could be done in a town hall or in booths at a nuetral location.

OH residents beware.......  Your government is not your friend.   Especially if you vote right of center.

And to to the stupid comment around "walk teams". I've been through Rita, Ike, Harvery, and Laura......    and I have never noticed anything resemembling that. 
« Last Edit: February 25, 2023, 03:54:01 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2023, 04:01:11 pm »
I don't like the ring of Federal Government-Door to Door- And check .......  in the same statement and context. 

This has an awfully intrusive tone to it, and something that could be done in a town hall or in booths at a nuetral location.

OH residents beware.......  Your government is not your friend.   Especially if you vote right of center.

Exactly my first thought. Eyes will observe and notes will be taken if they see anything they don't agree with - like self-sufficiency or general right-wingness.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2023, 04:02:01 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2023, 05:23:07 pm »
All theater, Joe fished for favorable media coverage in Poland and Ukraine while ignoring Americans in distress and is now attempting to look concerned, but it has taken him three weeks to get around to trying to appear concerned and no one is buying what he and his handlers are trying to sell. Shouldn't welfare checks be a responsibility of local officials and something that has already been done...at least once?

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2023, 05:27:16 pm »
Exactly my first thought. Eyes will observe and notes will be taken if they see anything they don't agree with - like self-sufficiency or general right-wingness.

Yup

And other things the government considers threatening such as the race of the occupants of the house, if they have a Bible, maybe even a gun, and possibly something dreadful like a nuclear family
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2023, 11:18:51 pm »
You vill not qvestion, you vill chust obey!  Undt you vill like it!
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Satans paradise of blind lock stepping fools is here!
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2023, 11:20:12 pm »
What's he checking for - guns?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org