Author Topic: Shove Your Pronouns Where the Sun Doesn’t Shine  (Read 422 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Shove Your Pronouns Where the Sun Doesn’t Shine
« on: February 23, 2023, 06:28:31 pm »

Derek Hunter
Feb 23, 2023

I know I’m supposed to care, I just don’t. I know it’s mean, I just don’t give a damn. I’ll even go so far as to say I like it. Being told to care, or more to the point “obey,” is not something I do. So I have a policy of avoiding people who insist people do things to make them feel better, who try to force people to care, and/or list their “pronouns” in their social media bios. I’m not interested in your delusions.

I’m speaking, of course, about the pronoun game the fascistic left has embraced in their latest attempt to control everyone. If you can control what people can talk about AND how things can be talked about you’ve won. There’s no two ways about it, having the power to prevent or compel speech removes control from the individual to whatever entity is dictating the terms: government, academia, media, entertainment industry, whatever.

Do not play the game.

You don’t have to be rude, but who really cares if you are? Honestly, these people are seeking to control you, if you make them cry so freaking what!

Pronouns are the dumbest weapon the left has come up with in the fight, but it’s also the most personal. They have only inspired laughs when a news story about some rapist or pervert exposing himself in a women’s bathroom somewhere is coupled with a mugshot of a dude that makes the late Jerry Garcia look well put together and they refer to him as a “woman.”

https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2023/02/23/shove-your-pronouns-where-the-sun-doesnt-shine-n2619848
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online goatprairie

Re: Shove Your Pronouns Where the Sun Doesn’t Shine
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2023, 08:44:48 pm »
I will not humor anybody of adult age who demands to be called something I consider silly at best and stupid at worst.
I’ve never actually met anybody who has demanded to be called special pronouns. I would not accede to their requests any more than I would to a person who demanded to be called Your Highness or Your Majesty unless they were the actual king or queen.
If I ever do run across somebody who demanded to be called by their own pronouns, it would be a very brief and one time meeting.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2023, 01:45:20 pm »

Derek Hunter
Feb 23, 2023

I know I’m supposed to care, I just don’t. I know it’s mean, I just don’t give a damn. I’ll even go so far as to say I like it. Being told to care, or more to the point “obey,” is not something I do. So I have a policy of avoiding people who insist people do things to make them feel better, who try to force people to care, and/or list their “pronouns” in their social media bios. I’m not interested in your delusions.

I’m speaking, of course, about the pronoun game the fascistic left has embraced in their latest attempt to control everyone. If you can control what people can talk about AND how things can be talked about you’ve won. There’s no two ways about it, having the power to prevent or compel speech removes control from the individual to whatever entity is dictating the terms: government, academia, media, entertainment industry, whatever.

Do not play the game.

You don’t have to be rude, but who really cares if you are? Honestly, these people are seeking to control you, if you make them cry so freaking what!

Pronouns are the dumbest weapon the left has come up with in the fight, but it’s also the most personal. They have only inspired laughs when a news story about some rapist or pervert exposing himself in a women’s bathroom somewhere is coupled with a mugshot of a dude that makes the late Jerry Garcia look well put together and they refer to him as a “woman.”

https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2023/02/23/shove-your-pronouns-where-the-sun-doesnt-shine-n2619848

Good article and spot on. Why are we accommodating a very tiny portion of a mentally disturbed population?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2023, 01:50:49 pm »
Good article and spot on. Why are we accommodating a very tiny portion of a mentally disturbed population?

:thumbsup:

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2023, 07:09:18 pm »
If Biden Gets His Way, Using Correct Pronouns Could Be A Human Rights Violation
Biden’s America is going the way of Canada, and it’s horrible news for anyone who cares about free speech.
By: Cherise Trump
March 17, 2023
The Federalist
President Joe Biden’s Department of Education plans to enact new rule changes to civil rights law this May that would end free speech as Americans have known it.

The changes would inject gender ideology straight into the heart of Title IX of the Civil Rights Act by erasing the Supreme Court’s long-standing distinction between protected speech and punishable conduct.

In its 1999 ruling in Davis v. Monroe County Board of Education, the Supreme Court held that expressive activity such as speech can only constitute harassment when it is “so severe, pervasive, and objectively offensive” that it can no longer be considered pure speech and is more properly viewed as actionable conduct. In the process, the court emphasized that single instances of speech — no matter how offensive to the listener — do not rise to the level of harassment.

The Biden administration is purposefully muddying the waters between mere speech and harassing conduct specifically to force the use of pronouns and gender-affirming language. Under the proposed rule, students and faculty can violate Title IX simply for refusing to use someone else’s “preferred” pronouns. ...

What’s really going on here? The administration, spurred on by power-hungry college administrators, seeks the destruction of freedom of speech by other means. It wishes for us to become Canada. In the Great White North, the alleged misuse of pronouns is not just illegal, it is a “human rights violation.”

Following a drawn-out court battle in the Canadian justice system, the court told a Canadian father that he had to stop referring to his own daughter as a girl because his daughter identified as a boy. The father rightfully refused to comply with the court order, and in May 2021, a warrant was issued for his arrest. ...
Read entire article at The Federalist
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2023, 07:25:25 pm »
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2023, 07:51:59 pm »

Because the Left discovered they were invaluable to their goal of destroying the fabric of Western society.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online roamer_1

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2023, 08:48:43 pm »
Words.Mean.Things.

End of story.

Except for liberals where:

Words=Mean Things

*SMH*

Offline corbe

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2023, 02:43:07 am »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.