Author Topic: China’s So-Called Green-Energy Push Meant To Dupe The US, Analyst Warns  (Read 148 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY JON MICHAEL RAASCH ON FEB 22, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

China’s So-Called Green-Energy Push Meant To Dupe The US, Analyst Warns

china smog pollutionBeijing is only attempting to appear as though it’s concerned about climate change to appease the West — all while China is using more domestic coal as a way to strengthen energy independence in case of a future conflict, according to a policy analyst.

“The Biden administration and frankly, too many policymakers in Washington, D.C., continue to see China as a partner,” Chuck DeVore, the chief national initiatives officer at the Texas Public Policy Foundation, told Fox News. [emphasis, links added]

“They look at things like cooperation with climate change as one of the things that we should be working with China on.”

https://climatechangedispatch.com/chinas-so-called-green-energy-push-meant-to-dupe-the-us-analyst-warns/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson