Author Topic: On the Campaign Trail, John Fetterman Cited Doctors' Notes Attesting to His Vitality. Now He Says He  (Read 211 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
On the Campaign Trail, John Fetterman Cited Doctors' Notes Attesting to His Vitality. Now He Says He Was Told to Get More Rest.
Fetterman's medical issues raise questions about what medical advice the stroke survivor actually received

Chuck Ross
February 23, 2023
In June 2022, then-Pennsylvania Senate candidate John Fetterman (D.) pointed to a doctor's note that indicated he could "campaign and serve in the U.S. Senate without a problem" after suffering a stroke in May. After returning to the campaign trail in August, Fetterman told voters he was "feeling great, better than I have in years." And in October, his campaign released a second doctor’s note giving Fetterman a clean bill of health.

Fast forward to his first six weeks in office, and Fetterman is painting a starkly different account of the medical advice he received on the campaign trail. After Fetterman was hospitalized for lightheadedness earlier this month, the New York Times reported that the freshman senator believes "he may have set himself back permanently by not taking the recommended amount of rest during the campaign" after his stroke.

https://freebeacon.com/democrats/on-campaign-trail-john-fetterman-cited-doctors-notes-attesting-to-his-vitality/
« Last Edit: February 23, 2023, 01:09:52 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Why is the lying of George Santos to get elected so much more heinous than Fetterman's lying to get elected? :shrug:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Why is the lying of George Santos to get elected so much more heinous than Fetterman's lying to get elected? :shrug:

My exact thoughts too Ranger.  Seems its only acceptable for a democrat to be a bald faced liar.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
People offended by politicians that in their face LIE TO THEM, yet reward the liars with their votes nearly every election?  WHATS A MATTER U?
 :tongue2: :smokin: :tongue2:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

More importantly, did Fetterman get a note from Juan Epstein's mother to excuse him from the US Senate?

« Last Edit: February 23, 2023, 06:04:16 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.