Author Topic: Report: Joe Biden Weighs Expanding Foreign Competition Against Working Class Americans  (Read 145 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Report: Joe Biden Weighs Expanding Foreign Competition Against Working Class Americans

JOHN BINDER19 Feb 2023374

President Joe Biden is weighing expanding foreign competition in the labor market against working class Americans by offering green cards to foreign visa workers, a new report suggests.

An exclusive report from Fox News’s Adam Shaw reveals that Biden is considering allowing foreign workers on H-2A agricultural visas and H-2B non-agricultural visas to apply for and secure green cards to remain permanently in the United States labor market.

Fox News’s Adam Shaw reports:

Fox has now learned that the rule process, which is still going through the consideration process at USCIS, would allow workers on those visas to take steps to become permanent residents and obtain a green card.
[Emphasis added]

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/02/19/report-joe-biden-weighs-expanding-foreign-competition-against-working-class-americans/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson