Author Topic: U.S. Bishops Silent After FBI Claims Conservative Catholics Are ‘White Supremacists’  (Read 184 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
U.S. Bishops Silent After FBI Claims Conservative Catholics Are ‘White Supremacists’
BY: EVITA DUFFY-ALFONSO
FEBRUARY 15, 2023

What has the Catholic Church hierarchy had to say in the seven days since the slanderous FBI report leaked? Nothing.

Author Evita Duffy-Alfonso profile

It has been seven days since a leaked FBI report revealed its Richmond, Virginia field office had infiltrated Catholic communities to investigate “white supremacy,” and the U.S. Catholic Conference of Bishops (USCCB) has said nothing in defense of Catholics, traditional or otherwise. 

The FBI document is a disaster, providing zero evidence that traditional Catholics (those who enjoy the Latin liturgical rite) are violent or racist. Instead, the report smears these Christians by alleging they all have an “adherence to anti-Semitic, anti-immigrant, anti-LGBTQ and white supremacist ideology.”

The FBI backpedaled on the report, but that doesn’t change the disturbing fact that the bureau demonized and appears to have infiltrated Christian communities for religious thought crimes. It also doesn’t change the unnerving fact that this won’t likely be the last time the FBI targets traditional Christians.

https://thefederalist.com/2023/02/15/u-s-bishops-silent-after-fbi-claims-conservative-catholics-are-white-supremacists/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Way to stand up for your beliefs in God and your parishioners while under attack by the government! :3:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Thomas Jefferson