Author Topic: The Morning Briefing: How Many Americans Will Woke Soros Prosecutors Get Killed?  (Read 142 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Morning Briefing: How Many Americans Will Woke Soros Prosecutors Get Killed?
BY STEPHEN KRUISER 3:46 AM ON FEBRUARY 16, 2023

My colleagues and I spend a lot of time writing about the various ways woke people are trying to destroy the United States of America. At times it seems like we could devote our efforts to just that and still not cover everything.

Heck, we could just focus on what the woke plague is doing to our schools and have our hands full. And it would be a most noble endeavor. The left, however, tries to overload us on multiple fronts, especially when it comes to the woke wars.

The battle against radical woke ideology isn’t just about the supremacy of ideas. Woke policies put people in physical peril. Crime is spiking in blue cities and counties that have had woke, progressive prosecutors installed by evil billionaire George Soros. That’s not just a complaint by rightwing nutjobs like me. Things got so bad, so quickly in San Francisco under Soros DA Chesa Boudin that the far-left loons there recalled him.

Another Soros plant has left a legacy, this time it’s a body count.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2023/02/16/the-morning-briefing-how-many-americans-will-woke-soros-prosecutors-get-killed-n1670915
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson