Author Topic: 'Biden told them to come': Arizona border city on brink of collapse from illegal immigration, offici  (Read 326 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
'Biden told them to come': Arizona border city on brink of collapse from illegal immigration, officials say

ANDREW CHAPADOSJanuary 24, 2023
 , is on the brink of collapse, say city officials, citing President Biden's border policies that have resulted in a massive influx of illegal immigration in the area, as reported by Fox News.

A Yuma official told the outlet that a surge of migrants crossing the border have overloaded food banks and hospitals and blamed the president for encouraging the individuals to make the trek: "They're coming because they said that Biden told them to come, that we have an open border," said Yuma County Supervisor Jonathan Lines.

"It will only get worse with Biden's policies," the supervisor said. "He needs to reassess."

Lines described an "unprecedented amount" of migrants coming across the border, unlike anything he has seen over previous presidencies during his tenure of over 30 years.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/yuma-az-record-border-enouncters
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rustynail

The replacements need to start occupying buildings and dwellings.  Take what is theirs now.